phone connection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phone connection

what are the current choices for phone interface in RR I have searched but not really got anywhere

preferably with sms interface

there's only one.. the mobilephone plugin
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Sonic,

do you have your BB connected to RR ? Is so are you using the data cable or BT ? I keep wanting to get around to the plugin, just never enuff time :-(

Mini Sumo Was here

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Sumo View Post
        Sonic,

do you have your BB connected to RR ? Is so are you using the data cable or BT ? I keep wanting to get around to the plugin, just never enuff time :-(

Mini Sumo Was here
        yes my blackberry storm is connected to RR through the mobilephone plugin and BT. All available features working
        mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
        Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
        Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

i have tried bluesoleil dialer evaluation (1.0.0.74) and it worked beautifully with 3 cell phones - the big problem is to *ack it..

it is also touchscreen friendly !!
          you can see who's calling.. send SMS..

i think this is the way to go.

note: if you look onto the software files, it seems that there is a file configuration for each and every phone model (control..) - maybe it will help determine and creating a new and improved phone plugin.

Comment

well ?

someone ??

where are all the plugin creators ???

GIVE US ALL HANDSFREE PHONE !!

Comment

well unfortunately the bluesoleil dialer doesn't work with my wm phone as it is to old.

Comment

Blackberry 8120

I have a blackberry 8120, any clue what good it can be with RR. I tried bluetooth connection with bluesoleil, but only dial up networking was available.

It would be cool to remote control RR with blackberry, especially keyboard and mouse.

Comment

Working...
                X