Apps and plugins for Canadians

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apps and plugins for Canadians

I'd really like to see some of these plugins that I see popping up available for Canadians. RRGas is one, RR Movie times, etc etc.
    Anyone working on these or are there versions that exist that I just missed?
    PROGRESS:
    Hardware: 100%
    Software: 99% - Always upgrading and improving.
    Installation: 100%

WORKLOG:
    2005 F-150

Define suitable?
    I think I remember reading in another thread that you need postal code or lat/long coords, is this correct? Addresses wont do?
    PROGRESS:

WORKLOG:
    2005 F-150

Comment

Searchable by postcode or GPS coords. (by town / state / city) might be possible
      Price as text as opposed to an image.
      A postcode or GPS coords in the address.

I have a list of ones I have looked at on my forum, unfortunately the forum is down at the moment.

Comment

Gasbuddy doesn't work for that?
        I grab this from their RSS and host it on my website, then just pull that into RR. Doesn't integrate with any GPS but it does give me the intersection and in most cases the address too.
        The only problem I've found with that is that it's not the same prices as their main page
        PROGRESS:

WORKLOG:
        2005 F-150

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
          It's all down to suitable websites, unfortunately I have not found a Canadian site that is suitable for fuel.
          comes down to this and the fact that more canadians need to develop apps
          mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
          Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
          Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02 View Post
            comes down to this and the fact that more canadians need to develop apps
            You think so... Ay?
            Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

It's spelled "eh".
              Florida...pff.
              PROGRESS:

WORKLOG:
              2005 F-150

Comment

Originally posted by Tical84 View Post
                I'd really like to see some of these plugins that I see popping up available for Canadians. RRGas is one, RR Movie times, etc etc.
                Anyone working on these or are there versions that exist that I just missed?
                I second your OP that more of these apps need to be developed for Canadian support. It was one of the reasons (not the only one) thst road runner became less attractive to me over time. I was willing to put up with the many hours of trouble shooting IF I could integrate/extend my functionality but since I couldn't use RRGas, Weather and the the major one was phone support (has nothing to do with Canadian support) I bit the bullet an switched to Centrafuse. Now with this new way of administering ride runner releases I've been reading about all the more reason for me not to go back. Still a great program with unbeatable support and feature nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Tical84 View Post
                  It's spelled "eh".
                  Florida...pff.
                  Well I didn't know how it was spelled, but I DO know how it is pronounced! I just spent 2 weeks in Montreal a couple months back

That and the fact that we are going to be over run by Canadians in the coming weeks here, as they migrate south for the winter
                  Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JohnWPB View Post
                    Well I didn't know how it was spelled, but I DO know how it is pronounced! I just spent 2 weeks in Montreal a couple months back

That and the fact that we are going to be over run by Canadians in the coming weeks here, as they migrate south for the winter
                    ah the snowbirds... About this time of year the questions on the satellite forums popup on how to get Canadian TV down in the southern US too. Bad part is the main provider of HD Hockey Night in Canada switched its signal to a high tech sat that barely has any signal south of the border. There are going to be a lot of disappointed old people in a few weeks when they cant see what ridiculous collared shirt Don Cherry has on...
                    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

cbc.ca doesn't even stream it anymore. That's how I watched Calgary fail hard in the Stanley Cup finals in 2004, when I was in China.

This thread is probably going to have to be renamed and moved soon. Thanks for the hijack guys. haha
                      PROGRESS:

WORKLOG:
                      2005 F-150

Comment

Working...
                      X