Trivial video issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trivial video issue

I'm using the CrystalBlue skin (not sure if it is the skin or not causing the issue) and when I open the video player I get a green "-16:9" or "-4:3" on the top left corner of the screen. It goes away after a few second but comes back again every time I touch the screen or after the control dissappear.

I tried playing with WMPC settings, tried using the built in player, tried changing some codec settings (K-lite codec pack) to no avail. Anyone else had this problem?

anyone?

Comment

Do you by chance have a mouse or trackball hooked to the system? Sometimes road vibration is enough to move the mouse enough to trigger the controls to come back up....
      Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

hey mate, thanks for the response. i'm not fussed about the controls coming up/dissappearing. I just wanna get rid of the bright green "-16:9" or "-4:3" that comes up every time.

Comment

The only way to disable that green text ("16:9"/etc) is to set nozoom=true in RR.INI -- this will DISABLE the zoom feature (which is that green text showing you the aspect ratio that the video is using).
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
          X