HD Radio PCR or HD RadioPC software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD Radio PCR or HD RadioPC software

hi all, this may be the wrong forum, but i don't know who else to ask for help. I purchased Directed DMHD-1000 for use with my HTPC at home, not for car right now. also ordered cable and wall wart power supply and software from http://www.hd-radiopc_dot_com/

didn't receive anything from that site, instead had to fight a fraud claim with my bank to get my money back.

i would like to be able to record the songs for personal use, is there software to do this? or can i only listen to the songs? please point me to the right website. i already spent money on the Directed unit, and also on a rs232 card for my htpc, it didn't come with rs232 ports...feels like wasted money now.

thanks, ash

Sorry to hear about your problem. From what I hear, that site has many complaints against it already.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I hate to say it but you should have gotten Mitch's cable first. As far as I know, all the other cables are knock-offs of his.

Comment

yes, that cable is "stolen" right from me
        really cant talk about recording, since the RIAA doesnt like that
        for sure i have the cable and there is a bunch of software out there (NON carpc)

there is a thread here http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/user...les-ready.html
        that might be better suited for discussion
        since this is a Not RideRunner releated
        -Thanks
        Mitch
        www.rush2112.net

"Did you test it in carwings??"

Sun, Come shine my way
        May healing waters bury all my pain
        Wind, Carry me home
        The fabric of reality is tearing apart
        The piece of me that died
        Will return To live again