X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete folder command?

I search finding copy, paste commands, I found this thread
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/road...-commands.html

But, I need delete folders, the coman "DELETEFILE" don work with folders, some options or command line? the idea is to delete a folder selected in the list (DL)

Thanks in advance,

Nelson.

PD: I'm finishing my skin, in Spanish, soon I'll share with you, if anyone was interested in Spanish
    My Site: www.fuegomp3.com.ar
    Renault Fuego 84 Carpc & full worklog

you can do that with RUNQ but it's not as simple.. and I would HIGHLY recommend a popup confirmation if you implement it.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Ok, something this?

Code:
      Button with comand:

"SETVARBYCODE;LISTTEXT;LISTTEXT||SETVARBYCODE;DLPATH;DLPATH||SETVAR;QUOTES;"||RUNQW;CMD.EXE|/C DEL $QUOTES$$DLPATH$$LISTTEXT$$QUOTES$$QUOTES$"
      I do not understand that it is "$quotes$"

Thanks

Comment

The $quotes$ is setting a variable to contain the " (quote character). This is necessary, as if there are any spaces in the folder/file name, then it would not work without being surrounded in quotes.

This is true for instance for folders such as "C:\program files\MyFile.zip"

Thus it would need to be done like $quote$C:\program files\MyFile.zip$quote$
        Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Thanks John, Im learning with this..

Looking at the skin LSX void, I found a program called fileDELETE.EXE, I will try to get to work on my skin.

But if anyone knows any other way, welcome.

Thank you very much!

Comment

For the quotes, you can actually put them in the command without any problem, but it may get confusing with the normal command quotes.

For your RUNQW command, it seems fine, but you probably need to use del "/s" to delete a folder or it won't work. Using the EXE file should be easier though.
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
            "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Ok, I will try and post here.

Thanks,

Comment

Ok, I can't do work the commnad line, so, what I did was to install and embed the TOTAL COMMANDER, customize it a bit with the colors and font sizes, and look like this:

With the skin I choose the disk on both columns, change the selected column, mark, copy and delete files or entire directories.

Since I have no touchscreen, suchas a bit but it is easy to use.

Greetings, and thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
                X