X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renovatio V2 :-) First Impression

Hello everyone,
    this is my first prototype of carpc.
    I used a case standard 2 DIN with lilliput lcd EBY01 LED version 2009, Pico-ITX motherboard with 1gb ram, 32gb HD SSD Patriot V2, M3-ATX. OS WinXP SP2, RideRunner, Foobar2000, Silabs USB Radio, Bluesoleil.......

IMAGE:

- - - -

VIDEO:
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ov7D0mKNQ[/media]

QUESTION:

1 - The lilliput EBY01 don't have the auto turn-on, is true?, I must switch on the PC and after the Monitor?
    2 - When start the RideRunner the Foobar2000 screen is on-top the RR, it's possible to load in background or other?

Plugin in Progress:

- Bluetooth send and recive File directly into the RR Screen Audio :-) 80%....

thanks...
    Riko...

Originally posted by riko View Post
    1 - The lilliput EBY01 don't have the auto turn-on, is true?, I must switch on the PC and after the Monitor?
    2 - When start the RideRunner the Foobar2000 screen is on-top the RR, it's possible to load in background or other?
    1-Sorry, I don't know much about that hardware.
    2-That's a known limitation with Foobar2000 -- we can probably make the loader screen always show "on top" to avoid this kind of thing from happening on a skin that (like yours) has a full size loader screen.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks Guino,
      How I can show on top?

Comment

Originally posted by riko View Post
        Thanks Guino,
        How I can show on top?
        That's something that needs to be in RR. I have already made the change so it will be like that on the next version.
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

ok perfect...

thanks Giuno..

Comment

I love your skin. I found that it is a good way to add RR in an MMI Audi system ! :-)

Do you think to share it ?

Comment

Guino together to solve some problems and then we will be online soon :-)

You like?

Comment

Working...
              X