Help with Ride Runner and HD radio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Ride Runner and HD radio

I have the directed hd radio and the cable made to connect it to the pc. I am using the elite lite skin. I can not get the hd radio to work with ride runner. I have chosen hd radio under radio and went though all my com ports and it will not find it. Any ideas? It works when I use the software downloaded from the site i ordered the cable from. Its the cable from the guy on here (Mike maybe)

Originally posted by Joshc8503 View Post
    I have the directed hd radio and the cable made to connect it to the pc. I am using the elite lite skin. I can not get the hd radio to work with ride runner. I have chosen hd radio under radio and went though all my com ports and it will not find it. Any ideas? It works when I use the software downloaded from the site i ordered the cable from. Its the cable from the guy on here (Mike maybe)
    Cable guys name is Mitch and yes he is here. When you wait him to answer your question, you could read this thread and search for answer Click

Comment

thanks for the help

Comment

josh, i assume you got it from me

is something else set in RR, grabbing the comport?
        really only 2 settings needed in RR.ini

Radio=HDRadio
        HDRadioPort=x

x = comport
        -Thanks
        Mitch
        www.rush2112.net

"Did you test it in carwings??"

Sun, Come shine my way
        May healing waters bury all my pain
        Wind, Carry me home
        The fabric of reality is tearing apart
        The piece of me that died
        Will return To live again

Comment

Once you get it working you'll probably want to add "hdvolume=xx" to your your rr.ini file. The xx can vary from 0-90 with 75 being the default. I have mine set to 50 because the volume was so loud it was still blaring even with the PC volume as low as it would go.

Ron

Comment

Working...
          X