RideRunner or RoadRunner ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RideRunner or RoadRunner ??

Ok I just came to the forum after a VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY long and I'm just confused to see RideRunner. Is this a new version of RoadRunner or a completely new frontend ? What's the difference between the two anw which one should I be using ??

04 Accord Coupe Carputer

Originally posted by ajamils View Post
    Ok I just came to the forum after a VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY long and I'm just confused to see RideRunner. Is this a new version of RoadRunner or a completely new frontend ? What's the difference between the two anw which one should I be using ??

They are the same thing, there was some kind of business decision that made the name change (donít remember off hand what it was though)

Comment

So should I download the latest version of RoadRunner or RideRunner (from NISU site) ?
      04 Accord Coupe Carputer

Comment

Riderunner.

Comment

RideRunner, also if you can register it (free) because if you dont you will get a nag screen in a month or so.

Comment

"a month", no. Starts 3 months out from a release release date
            RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
            Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
            Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
            RRMedia
            RRExtended
            DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

Originally posted by ajamils View Post

Guino, Roadrunners original author went into business with NISU to create and sell a PRO package complete with hardware and software.

The business people involved suggested a name change so as not to attract trouble from the likes of Disney or others who have registered the Roadrunner name as a trademark and the result was Riderunner.

Roadrunner is now 2 years out of date, Riderunner by comparison is updated almost once a month and while it has to be said it is almost a full rewrite it is in fact the Roadrunner you know and love.

download, register your hardware and enjoy.

Welcome back.

Lee.
              P4 2.8 HT, 512Mb Ram, 60Gb 2.5 HD, M4-ATX, SB Audigy2, BU353, Lilliput TS,Soundgraph Imon VFD,SONY Optiarc dvd Burner,RideRunner, iGo8, Custom Freedom 2.1

Comment

Originally posted by Blue ZX3 View Post
                "a month", no. Starts 3 months out from a release release date
                Sorry, couldn't remember the time frame.

Comment

Working...
                X