How to re-map the label/indicator/slider code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to re-map the label/indicator/slider code

Sometimes, we may change the default command. The button command can be re-map in ExecTBL.ini. But how to remap the label, indicator, slider code?

Very close to the same thing was posted HERE. Check out that thread, and it will give you a good idea. You can also use variables for sliders, and change the variable to change what the slider is displaying.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Using variables is a good idea. However, I have already hardcode lots of skins with default code (for example, MASTER). I am trying to find a simple way to remap the default code without modify the existing skins.

Comment

There really is now other way beside using some text editor and doing a find/replace in all *.skin files...
        RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
        Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
        Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
        RRMedia
        RRExtended
        DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

There's no current way to do translations of slider/labels/indicators like there's for buttons (ExecTBL.INI) -- unless you make a plugin.
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
          X