Black lines through DL and PL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black lines through DL and PL

I haven't seen this anywhere in a search, maybe a bug?

Only after I installed the PC into my truck I get these occasional black lines through the text in my DL and/or PL. It seems to be random as to when they show up but I usually see it at least once in either my DL, MP3 PL or my Sirius channels PL. When they show up I can usually still select the song/channel but I can't read what I'm selecting and the font seems to be much larger so even if I can make it out, I may actually be selecting a different song.

I upgraded to the July 1 version of RR just before I installed it into my truck.
    Custom skin. I have NOT tried with carwings yet as I have to rip out my bezel to change the skin but I will if I have to and I don't think Carwings uses a DL, does it? This has never happened when I was bench testing so I feel it's not the skin.

I took a pic with my phone then realised that I have no way of getting it off. I'll take another pic when I get home but I thought I'd get this thread out there to start things off.
    PROGRESS:
    Hardware: 100%
    Software: 99% - Always upgrading and improving.
    Installation: 100%

WORKLOG:
    2005 F-150

how about driver or hardware issue...
    -Thanks
    Mitch
    www.rush2112.net

"Did you test it in carwings??"

Sun, Come shine my way
    May healing waters bury all my pain
    Wind, Carry me home
    The fabric of reality is tearing apart
    The piece of me that died
    Will return To live again

Comment

Same hardware and drivers as on my bench minus the PSU of course but I can bring it inside and check for driver updates/conflicts.

Wait, something just came to me. Do ilists use DirectX? I got a message saying that DirectX had encountered an error and needs to close and since I use hibernate in the truck it hasn't had a chance to open again.
      PROGRESS:
      Hardware: 100%
      Software: 99% - Always upgrading and improving.
      Installation: 100%

WORKLOG:
      2005 F-150

Comment

ABSOLUTLY ilists use directx
        -Thanks
        Mitch
        www.rush2112.net

"Did you test it in carwings??"

Sun, Come shine my way
        May healing waters bury all my pain
        Wind, Carry me home