X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR 09-01-2010 Release

WOW September, back to school boys!

Download Here

A bunch of odds and ends here, nothing major this month...

Some Highlights:
    • Skin Definition Command: IDL, now accepts a variable
    • Recoded VLC Player to dynamically add the VideoLan ActiveX (allows v1.1.2 and >)
    • Indicator codes support NOT(invert) functionality

Code:

LEGEND:
    - = Removed
    + = Added
    * = Changed
    ! = Major code change
    # = Bug fix
    ^ = Note

8/31/2010
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    + Skin Definition Command: IDL, now accepts a variable
      ex. IDL,$IDLETIME$
      this varable MUST be defined before the initial said skin file is loaded

8/26/2010
    * Revised built-in Car2PC information
    # Fix to not showing last sirius channel (when going into sirius.skin after all channels are already loaded)
    # Fixed ChannelMap Update message not clearing playlist if received while on sirius.skin
    # Added support for CURRENTTRACKTIME for XM/SIRIUS (counted from time of song update)

8/22/2010
    * Recoded VLC Player to dynamically add the VideoLan ActiveX
    # Skincommand; "MUTE" as in "MUTE;Wave;TRUE" now fixed.
    	1st mixer line which in xp is Wave, now can mute/un-mute with optional 3rd pram

8/15/2010
    + Indicator codes support NOT(invert) functionality
      ex.  I,x,y,h,w,"MUTE"    is TRUE when master volume is muted
           I,x,y,h,w,"-MUTE"   is FALSE when master volume is muted

8/13/2010
    * Events; Depreciated: "IDLE", "IDLEEND", & "TIMER"
      They are now properly "ONIDLE", "ONIDLEEND", & "ONTIMER"
      Please update any entries in your "exectbl.ini" file
      Most people use "IDLE","CANCEL" change to "ONIDLE","CANCEL"
      The old event commands will continue to work, but moving forward use the new ONxxxx

08/12/10
    # "SETSOURCE;AUDIO", now immediately sets ActiveSource to "Audio"
    -Thanks
    Mitch
    www.rush2112.net

"Did you test it in carwings??"

Sun, Come shine my way
    May healing waters bury all my pain
    Wind, Carry me home
    The fabric of reality is tearing apart
    The piece of me that died
    Will return To live again

Clean Paw Print
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

Every Future, Needs A Beginning

Comment

Cool, another version ! I am hungry !!!

Comment

I know it's too late for this one, but can we get a UNLOADALLSCREENS, which will unload all screens bar the one you're in and the menu screen?

Also something I asked about in the august thread

iLists - Is it possible for this not to automatically start scrolling when you go back or enter the audio player if the song has changed while you were out of it?

BTW in the documentation for new skin commands you have UNLOADSCREEEN, note the extra 'E'

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
          I know it's too late for this one, but can we get a UNLOADALLSCREENS, which will unload all screens bar the one you're in and the menu screen?

Also something I asked about in the august thread

iLists - Is it possible for this not to automatically start scrolling when you go back or enter the audio player if the song has changed while you were out of it?

BTW in the documentation for new skin commands you have UNLOADSCREEEN, note the extra 'E'
          We should be able to add that command fairly quickly. The iList option, we'll have to look at it -- RR generally selects the current song when going into the screen even if it didn't change since you left the screen (just a matter of showing "current status"). I'm not sure why you would not want that -- do you just don't want it to scroll (but show the current song highlighted) or don't scroll and don't show the current song either ?

I'll fix the doc right now.
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks grabbed this version as would like to give this another spin as CF3 is driving me bonkers

Just one note, a lot of hoops just to get the file
            New Car PC Build list in progress

Comment

Originally posted by guino View Post
              We should be able to add that command fairly quickly. The iList option, we'll have to look at it -- RR generally selects the current song when going into the screen even if it didn't change since you left the screen (just a matter of showing "current status"). I'm not sure why you would not want that -- do you just don't want it to scroll (but show the current song highlighted) or don't scroll and don't show the current song either ?

I'll fix the doc right now.

Cheers

Don't scroll, but show highlighted song.

This is only when you go into the screen, happy with it to scroll when a song changes if I am in the screen when it changes.

Oh! thought of another 'Feature Request'

Button Linking - Link one or more buttons together, so that going over one or pressing one, changes the others graphic as well. (but only executes the command of the one pressed)

Actually doesn't have to be buttons, just other image locations, other than that defined in the button. (In other words have a way of linking other images to a buttons off, down and on state)

Comment

Originally posted by Kosti View Post
                Just one note, a lot of hoops just to get the file
                Agreed. Just out of curiosity, what is the reason for having it set up like that? Since it's free anyway, what benefit comes out of using the shopping cart method that requires registration and all that? I mean, I'm sure there's a good reason...just wanting to find out what it is.

Comment

can we please use the correct section for feature requests.... and keep this thread on topic of the release

also, 1 feature request per post, so we can manage them
                  (or bug notice too)

thanks
                  -Thanks
                  Mitch
                  www.rush2112.net

Sun, Come shine my way
                  Wind, Carry me home

Comment

Originally posted by Freak4Dell View Post
                    Agreed. Just out of curiosity, what is the reason for having it set up like that? Since it's free anyway, what benefit comes out of using the shopping cart method that requires registration and all that? I mean, I'm sure there's a good reason...just wanting to find out what it is.

Comment

When I use the setvol;winamp;50 , the label volume say 55% .

I have an issue with the NAVPAUSE and NAVRESUME events .

"NAVPAUSE","PAUSE||SETVOL;Winamp;50"
                      "NAVRESUME","SETVOL;WINAMP;100||RESUME"

Each time that NAVRESUME is launched, the volume loose 1% , so after 5 NAVRESUME events my volume is not 100% but 95%.

I had the same issu with the last RR version !

Comment

Hi There,

I just found this from the March release and have started implementing it on my system

Code:
                        L05,107,081,277,31,255,255,255,22,"Arial:B","BYVAR;MAINBUTTON1;$ButtonLabel$","LEFT",,"DS=3,3,0,0,0"
                        However, only part of it seems to be working. I dont know if I go back to the March release, if it will work, or if it never worked. Here is the situation:

The x,y and B components work, but the R,G components do not. I can only achieve a blueish tinted drop shadow. The Red and Green settings make no adjustment to the color of the drop shadow.

Yes I just tried it in Carwings, but it has black drop shadows, so R,G,B is 0,0,0, anyway, which is why it probably was not noticed.
                        CAR: 2007 G35 Sport Coupe 5AT
                        HARDWARE: Dell D630 w/ dock, internal 80G HD, internal 320G HD, Verizon Wireless Card, iBlue GM-2 GPS w/iGuidance, OBDPros w/DashCommand, Visteon HD Radio w/ Home Made Cable, Current Version of RR w/ DFX Skin. My Install.

Comment

drewbp, good catch... would have fixed it before, if it was posted in the right section

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/project.php?projectid=3
                          -Thanks
                          Mitch
                          www.rush2112.net

Sun, Come shine my way
                          Wind, Carry me home

Comment

I did not see a lot of activity on the bug tracker. I will use it from now on as I almost posted there anyway.
                            CAR: 2007 G35 Sport Coupe 5AT
                            HARDWARE: Dell D630 w/ dock, internal 80G HD, internal 320G HD, Verizon Wireless Card, iBlue GM-2 GPS w/iGuidance, OBDPros w/DashCommand, Visteon HD Radio w/ Home Made Cable, Current Version of RR w/ DFX Skin. My Install.

Comment

Working...
                            X