RR DXF5 skin problem...help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR DXF5 skin problem...help!

I am trying to set up a separate user account that I intend to use to run RR as the default skin. Before I change the default GUI for the created RideRunner account, I need to make sure everything is running correctly.

All is well except that my videos don't display correctly from the RR skin in the created user account. But if I play a video file from Windows Media Player 11 directly, it plays perfect. RR plays the video files correctly in the original account. What am I missing here?

Also, I have my active sync 4.5 keeps trying to install in the user account every time I open my Windows Media Player. I figure that I'd just install it to the created user account also(it has Administrative privileges). I plan to turn off administrative privileges to the created account once I get it configured and the GUI set. Any help solving the video playback problem will be appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!!!
    Linux(Learning the curve...Like when driving!!!)
    Worklog!!!http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/fabr...l-worklog.html

if your other users are going to change the way they have windows , then i can understand this route,,, but if its so other users can have they own rr look etc , then john has support for that in dfx , he has a user screen that will save the current settings etc of rr to a user folder, i think you can have 6 users
    Riderunner / Genesis
    Plugin Breaker in test BassRR Plugin Player, Wifiman_NET
    New Home for Genesis & BassRR :adding to site ,, Hellfyre night
    Bassrr Beta Release :Version 1.3.7
    Movie_info Release :Version 3.1.0
    Wifiman_NET:Version 1.0.0

Every Future, Needs A Beginning

Comment

Originally posted by carputer1 View Post
      if your other users are going to change the way they have windows , then i can understand this route,,, but if its so other users can have they own rr look etc , then john has support for that in dfx , he has a user screen that will save the current settings etc of rr to a user folder, i think you can have 6 users
      I'm not changing the way RR looks in the created user account, just the created user account default GUI. RR does work in the created user account as is and does play the videos, it just doesn't display some of the videos correctly in the created user account when using the RR skin like it does in the original account is all, but does play ALL the videos correctly if I play the videos using Windows Media Player directly in the created user account. I need to fix this issue before changing the GUI for the created user account. How do I fix???

UPDATE:Never mind...just going to use the created user account as my Desktop(will have to leave administrative privileges on), and use the original account for RR's GUI! Not trying to spend any more time trying to fix this issue!!!

UPDATE:Worked like a charm using the original user!!!
      Linux(Learning the curve...Like when driving!!!)
      Worklog!!!http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/fabr...l-worklog.html

Comment

Working...
      X