Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Sat Nav & Speed Camera For UK & Europe??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Sat Nav & Speed Camera For UK & Europe??

Hi,

I have swapped from Centrafuse with Garmin & Rebellium for perfect Integration to Ride Runner using DFX5 & I am tring to get the same sort of results... I have tried Garmin but there is no integration, no pop ups for turnings, the music doesn't mute or lower for the spoken directions. I would love to use IGuidance as I understand that integrates with DFX5 but there are no IGuidance Europe maps, I am unable to get IGO8 Maps to work at all, so I am at a bit of a loss, Also I am REALLY missing the speed Camera notification I used to get in Centrafuse With Garmin as the music would pause & the screen would change to a speed camera alert (I drive over 50,000 Miles a year so this is very important for me!
    can any UK users please share what they are using with me please?

Cheers In Advance!

Originally posted by mbc0 View Post
    the music doesn't mute or lower for the spoken directions.
    That wrong,

You can to use the mute and unmute with gmpc and rr !
    Create a copy of your que.exe file and launch the mute.cmd file for add the mute function !
    That patch the que.exe file and create a backup .After that, you need to add into your exectbl.ini file the two lines that following !

[QUOTE=mbc0;1424222]Hi,

You can use the GPSExec Plugin made by Guino.
    I have modified it to my needs on the post #78 .
    As soon as possible , i shall add the possibility to download directly from the Trapster.com the CSV Speedcams files for a good integration into RR .

add into the exectbl.ini file:
    Code:
    /Option mute when the gps speak
    "NAVPAUSE","SETVOL;Winamp;50"
    "NAVRESUME","SETVOL;WINAMP;255"

/Used only with RRextended
    "NAVPAUSE","RRVolRamper_Dn;75;30;Wave"
    "NAVRESUME","RRVolRamper_Up;100;30

/Used only with foobar2000
    "NAVPAUSE","run;D:\Program Files\foobar2000\foobar2000.exe" /runcmd="ATT"
    "NAVRESUME","run;D:\Program Files\foobar2000\foobar2000.exe" /runcmd="CURRENT VOL"
    Add the 2 lignes red of you use the player winamp !
    Add the 2 lignes green of you use the plugin RRextended !
    Add the 2 lignes blue of you use the player foobar !
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks very much for that I really appreciate it!, I am guessing by the file name that this reduces the volume, is there anything else available that will allow the turn preview to take over the Ride Runner Screen temporarily like the rebellium Garmin on CF?

BTW Cool place to live! my Parent's live in Bergerac ;-)

Comment

Doh! sorry I missed the GPSexec part on first read!!

Comment

Originally posted by mbc0 View Post
          Thanks very much for that I really appreciate it!, I am guessing by the file name that this reduces the volume, is there anything else available that will allow the turn preview to take over the Ride Runner Screen temporarily like the rebellium Garmin on CF?

BTW Cool place to live! my Parent's live in Bergerac ;-)
          Ah, le Périgor !

I don't know the rebellium Garmin . Do you have a screen shot ?

Comment

Better still...here is a video... I used to love this setup but the minimal music features got the better of me and I switched to ride runner, I am just looking forward to getting everything working but its been a struggle so far....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ-pSWqfmCQ[/media]

Comment

I am really sorry to be a pain I have downloaded both of the files but what do I do with them? There are no instructions or installer just txt files to change settings how do I get these programs working?

Comment

Ok , I see what you speak about.

I try to do that from a long time with my Google Maps scripts.
                But they are not totaly finished !

Comment

Well I have spent hours reading and faffing with these files but I really have np idea where to put them to get them to work.....bumpy bump?

Comment

What files do you speak about ?

Comment

Hi thanks for replying... I have downloaded gpsexec and gmpcmute and have no clue what to do with them

Comment

1-Unzip theGMPCMute.zip into your GMPC folder .
                        2-Run mute.cmd .
                        3-See the readme.txt instructions
                        /Option mute when the gps speak
                        /If your player is Winamp add these two lines into your exectbli.ini file:
                        "NAVPAUSE","SETVOL;Winamp;50"
                        "NAVRESUME","SETVOL;WINAMP;255"

/If you use RRextended, add these two lines into your exectbli.ini file:
                        "NAVPAUSE","RRVolRamper_Dn;75;30;Wave"
                        "NAVRESUME","RRVolRamper_Up;100;30

/If your player is foobar2000, add these two lines into your exectbli.ini file:
                        "NAVPAUSE","run;D:\Program Files\foobar2000\foobar2000.exe" /runcmd="ATT"
                        "NAVRESUME","run;D:\Program Files\foobar2000\foobar2000.exe" /runcmd="CURRENT VOL"

For the Guino's GPSEXec:
                        1-create a folder GPSExec under the C:\Program Files\Ride Runner\Plugins folder .
                        2-unzip the files into this folder.
                        3-you need to create a gpsexec.ini file where all your speedcams are , with the good format .
                        If you have a Trapster account , you can to use my script , csv2gpsexec
                        gpsexec.ini format:
                        Code:
                        ;-----------------------------------------------------------
                        ; GPS Executor Plugin for Road Runner by Guino
                        ;
                        ; This plugin is meant to execute any desired skin
                        ; command based on the current GPS position/heading.
                        ; Upon launching GPSExec, it will look for RoadRunner
                        ; for 10 seconds, and if not found, it will exit.
                        ; If RoadRunner Closes, GPSExec will close with it.
                        ; If you wish to manually close GPSExec without closing
                        ; RoadRunner, you can use the following skin command:
                        ; "CLOSEWINDOW;GPSExec"
                        ;
                        ; Lines beginning with ; are ignored.
                        ; 
                        ; The format of each line is the following:
                        ; LATTITUDE,LONGITUDE,MINHDG,MAXHDG,DIST,UNIT,SKINCOMMAND
                        ;
                        ; LATTITUDE=GPS Lattitude of trigger location
                        ; LONGITUDE=GPS Longitude of trigger location
                        ; MINHDG=Minimun trigger heading at location (Optional)
                        ; MAXHDG=Maximun trigger heading at location (Optional)
                        ; DIST=Minimum trigger distance from GPS location
                        ; UNIT=Unit definining Minimun trigger distance, can be:
                        ;      MI=Miles, FT=Feet, YD=Yards, KM=Kilometers, M=Meters
                        ; SKINCOMMAND=RoadRunner Command (With Quotes)
                        ;
                        ; While you could use this to alert you of speed traps on
                        ; your commom travel routes, I would not recommend adding
                        ; thousands of items you'll never use in here.

; Valid Examples:
                        ; I-75 IN/KY border (Northbound: 300 to 60 degrees heading)
                        ;39.400080,-84.562644,300,60,100,M,"SAY;Entering Indiana!"

; I-75 IN/KY border (Southbound: 120 to 240 degress heading)
                        ;39.400080,-84.562644,120,240,100,M,"SAY;Leaving Indiana!"

; Perfect North Slopes
                        ;39.149989,-84.886348,,,2,MI,"SAY;Have fun snowboarding!"
                        ;Exemple with speed
                        Code:
                        44.812837,-0.555668,,,600,M,"RADAR_FIXE_130"
                        44.814602,-0.572405,,,550,M,"RADAR_MOBILE_030"
                        44.844612,-0.598927,,,540,M,"RADAR_FIXE_060"
                        44.869191,-0.567771,,,530,M,"RADAR_MOBILE_090"
                        44.872417,-0.565367,,,520,M,"RADAR_FIXE_070"
                        44.883789,-0.560132,,,510,M,"RADAR_MOBILE_050"
                        exectbl.ini with speed:
                        Code:
                        /****************** GPSExec **************************

"GPSEXEC1","RUN;$rrpath$Plugins\GPSExec\GPSExec1.exe"
                        /"GPSEXEC2","RUN;$rrpath$Plugins\GPSExec\GPSExec2.exe"

"GPSEXECEVENT1","MENU;MessageBox.skin||SETVAR;INFOTITLE;GPSExec1 INFO||SETVAR;MESSAGE;GPSExec1 is ON"
                        /"GPSEXECEVENT2","MENU;MessageBox.skin||SETVAR;INFOTITLE;GPSExec2 INFO||SETVAR;MESSAGE;GPSExec2 is ON"

/IFVAR;SLDSTATUS=1;SETIND;!AlarmAll;on||IFVAR;RANGE_CLO=1;SETIND;!AlarmClo;on||IFVAR;RANGE_MID=1;SETIND;!AlarmMid;on||IFVAR;RANGE_FAR=1;SETIND;!AlarmFar;on"
                        /"ONSLDGPXSLIDER1","EVAL;SLDSTATUS;<($GPXSLIDER1$;$PREVSLD$)||EVAL;RANGE_FAR;>($GPXSLIDER1$;40000)||EVAL;RANGE_MID;>($GPXSLIDER1$;15000)||EVAL;RANGE_MID;>($RANGE_MID$;$RANGE_FAR$)||EVAL;RANGE_CLO;<($GPXSLIDER1$;15000)||IFVAR;SLDSTATUS=1;IFVAR;RANGE_CLO=1;Playsound;$SKINPATH$Sounds\close.wav||IFVAR;SLDSTATUS=1;IFVAR;RANGE_MID=1;Playsound;$SKINPATH$Sounds\mid.wav||IFVAR;SLDSTATUS=1;IFVAR;RANGE_FAR=1;Playsound;$SKINPATH$Sounds\far.wav||SETVAR;PREVSLD;$GPXSLIDER1$"

"ONSLDGPXSLIDER1","PLAYSOUND;$SKINPATH$Sounds\Alarm.wav"

/need RRExtended plugin
                        /"ONSLDGPXSLIDER1","EVAL;SLDSTATUS;<($GPXSLIDER1$;$PREVSLD$)||IFVAR;SLDSTATUS;RADAR_ALERT;DONOTHING"
                        /"RADAR_ALERT","BYRANGE;$GPXSLIDER1$;15000;40000;PlayWav;$SKINPATH$Scripts\RADAR\CLOSE.wav<<PlayWav;$SKINPATH$Scripts\RADAR\MID.wav<<PlayWav;$SKINPATH$Scripts\RADAR\FAR.wav||SETVAR;PREVSLD;$GPXSLIDER1$"

"RADAR_FIXE_0","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ATTENTION RADAR - ZERO KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;0||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FIXE_030","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ATTENTION RADAR - TRENTE KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;30||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FIXE_040","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ATTENTION RADAR - QUARANTE KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;40||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FIXE_050","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ATTENTION RADAR - CINQUANTE KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;50||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FIXE_060","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ATTENTION RADAR - SOIXANTE KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;60||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FIXE_070","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ATTENTION RADAR - SOIXANTE DIX KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;70||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FIXE_080","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ATTENTION RADAR - QUATRE VINGT KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;80||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FIXE_090","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ATTENTION RADAR - QUATRE VINGT DIX KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;90||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FIXE_100","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ATTENTION RADAR - CENT KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;100||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FIXE_110","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ATTENTION RADAR - CENT DIX KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;110||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FIXE_120","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ATTENTION RADAR - CENT VINGT KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;120||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FIXE_130","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ATTENTION RADAR - CENT TRENTE KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;130||WAIT;3"

"RADAR_MOBILE_0","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RISQUE RADAR MOBILE - ZERO KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;0||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_MOBILE_030","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RISQUE RADAR MOBILE - TRENTE KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;30||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_MOBILE_040","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RISQUE RADAR MOBILE - QUARANTE KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;40||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_MOBILE_050","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RISQUE RADAR MOBILE - CINQUANTE KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;50||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_MOBILE_060","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RISQUE RADAR MOBILE - SOIXANTE KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;60||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_MOBILE_070","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RISQUE RADAR MOBILE - SOIXANTE DIX KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;70||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_MOBILE_080","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RISQUE RADAR MOBILE - QUATRE VINGT KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;80||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_MOBILE_090","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RISQUE RADAR MOBILE - QUATRE VINGT DIX KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;90||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_MOBILE_100","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RISQUE RADAR MOBILE - CENT KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;100||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_MOBILE_110","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RISQUE RADAR MOBILE - CENT DIX KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;110||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_MOBILE_120","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RISQUE RADAR MOBILE - CENT VINGT KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;120||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_MOBILE_130","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RISQUE RADAR MOBILE - CENT TRENTE KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;130||WAIT;3"

"RADAR_FEU_ROUGE_0","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RADAR FEU ROUGE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;0||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FEU_ROUGE_030","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RADAR FEU ROUGE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;30||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FEU_ROUGE_040","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RADAR FEU ROUGE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;40||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FEU_ROUGE_050","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RADAR FEU ROUGE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;50||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FEU_ROUGE_60","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RADAR FEU ROUGE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;60||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FEU_ROUGE_070","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RADAR FEU ROUGE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;70||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FEU_ROUGE_080","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RADAR FEU ROUGE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;80||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FEU_ROUGE_090","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RADAR FEU ROUGE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;90||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FEU_ROUGE_100","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RADAR FEU ROUGE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;100||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FEU_ROUGE_110","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RADAR FEU ROUGE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;110||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FEU_ROUGE_120","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RADAR FEU ROUGE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;120||WAIT;3"
                        "RADAR_FEU_ROUGE_130","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;RADAR FEU ROUGE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;130||WAIT;3"

"ZONE_DANGEREUSE_0","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ZONE_DANGEREUSE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;0||WAIT;3"
                        "ZONE_DANGEREUSE_30","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ZONE_DANGEREUSE TRENTE KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;30||WAIT;3"
                        "ZONE_DANGEREUSE_40","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ZONE_DANGEREUSE QUARANTE KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;40||WAIT;3"
                        "ZONE_DANGEREUSE_50","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ZONE_DANGEREUSE CINQUANTE KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;50||WAIT;3"
                        "ZONE_DANGEREUSE_60","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ZONE_DANGEREUSE SOIXANTE KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;60||WAIT;3"
                        "ZONE_DANGEREUSE_70","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ZONE_DANGEREUSE SOIXANTE DIX KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;70||WAIT;3"
                        "ZONE_DANGEREUSE_80","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ZONE_DANGEREUSE QUATRE VINGT KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;80||WAIT;3"
                        "ZONE_DANGEREUSE_90","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ZONE_DANGEREUSE CENT KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;90||WAIT;3"
                        "ZONE_DANGEREUSE_100","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ZONE_DANGEREUSE CENT KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;100||WAIT;3"
                        "ZONE_DANGEREUSE_110","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ZONE_DANGEREUSE CENT DIX KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;110||WAIT;3"
                        "ZONE_DANGEREUSE_120","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ZONE_DANGEREUSE CENT VINGT KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;120||WAIT;3"
                        "ZONE_DANGEREUSE_130","SETVOL;WINAMP;50||MENU;GPSExec.skin||SAY;ZONE_DANGEREUSE CENT TRENTE KILOMETRE HEURE||SETVOL;WINAMP;255||SETLABEL;!WARNING1;130||WAIT;3"
                        /****************** GPSExec **************************
                        gpsexec.ini exemple for trapster:
                        Code:
                        4.471910,51.893980,,,600,M,"HIGH_RADAR_FIXE"
                        5.057262,51.576216,,,600,M,"MEDIUM_RADAR_FIXE"
                        2.391001,42.604440,,,600,M,"LOW_RADAR_FIXE"
                        7.235970,51.267670,,,600,M,"HIGH_RADAR_FEU_ROUGE"
                        8.936777,45.681989,,,600,M,"MEDIUM_RADAR_FEU_ROUGE"
                        10.046235,44.059273,,,600,M,"LOW_RADAR_FEU_ROUGE"
                        8.014340,47.941328,,,600,M,"HIGH_RADAR_MOBILE"
                        -3.043556,48.535476,,,600,M,"MEDIUM_RADAR_MOBILE"
                        9.712388,53.524457,,,600,M,"LOW_RADAR_MOBILE"
                        5.097828,45.655651,,,600,M,"HIGH_ZONE_DANGER"
                        5.051415,45.672843,,,600,M,"MEDIUM_ZONE_DANGER"
                        -0.116634,52.547148,,,600,M,"LOW_ZONE_DANGER"
                        4.712952,52.028192,,,600,M,"HIGH_RADAR_MIXTE"
                        3.444246,50.868960,,,600,M,"MEDIUM_RADAR_MIXTE"
                        9.437942,45.635646,,,600,M,"LOW_RADAR_MIXTE"
                        4-create a button that launch GPSExec1.exe .

For the pierrotm777 GPSExec1.exe (post #78):
                        Like GPSExec and:
                        5-register the gpsexec.dll file that must to be also into the same folder .
                        6-copy the skin files into your skin folder.
                        7-follow the readme.txt file for the exectbl.ini and skini.ini file.

Comment

Wow! Thank you so much for your time!!!

Before I go & start all this, can you please let me know if this is all compatible with DFX5?

Thank you so much again!!!!!!

Comment

I think that you can use it with DFX5.

You just need to create the dfx5's screens

Comment

Hi....I have just got my first chance to try this and I have run the mute.cmd but I have searched my whole computer and I do not have an exectbli.ini file anywhere?

Can.you help please?

Comment

Working...
                              X