Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iphone & RR

What should I do to connect iphon through blue tooth with RR

You should type "iphone bluetooth rr" into the search box, for starters.
    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

and this is a typical example of the "lack of community spirit" that has been referred to in other threads on this forum.

you know, if members casn't give a helpful (let alone respectful) answer then perhaps it might be better not to waste time replying at all ...

@elli_h: have alook here ...
      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/wire...bluetooth.html
      -------------------------------
      The TEKNIK Family ... Teknik 1 & Teknik 2, Teknik T-3, Teknik v4.0, Teknik-X.

Comment

Excuse me, but what is not helpful about that answer?! It's a complicated issue that requires reading and understanding. I gave him the search terms and pointed him to the resources, which included not only the thread link you gave him but several others that were useful, particularly lambosprit's .net bluetooth project.

I could have been a little less terse, I suppose, but my answer was quite different from "search, n00b". I did the search for him, found the terms that gave him the answer, and gave him the best terms to search on.
        Attached Files
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:

Comment

and all of that sentiment and help was encapsulated in your single line reply to the user ...
          "You should type "iphone bluetooth rr" into the search box, for starters. "
          -------------------------------
          The TEKNIK Family ... Teknik 1 & Teknik 2, Teknik T-3, Teknik v4.0, Teknik-X.

Comment

Okay, I'll accept that. I should have been more helpful and nicer about it.
            Want to:

Comment

what is an mp3car? is it a car that is powered by mp3s??

Seriously I am going to watch this thread like a hawk! I run Bluesoleil 6.2.227.11 and at this point, I can only get the AD2P and headset profiles working. I can't get contacts or anything and I certainly can't get that .NET mobilephone plugin to work.

Since I'm using a jailbroken 4.2.1 OS on my iphone, I expect it to be powerful.

Certainly, if I come across a solution of my own, I will post it here!

Comment

Originally posted by Valheru View Post
                and this is a typical example of the "lack of community spirit" that has been referred to in other threads on this forum.

you know, if members casn't give a helpful (let alone respectful) answer then perhaps it might be better not to waste time replying at all ...
                i agree with this %100 as i got the same type of response to my post...it is sad when you cant ask a question without feeling disrespected after getting an answer...

Comment

Originally posted by Bugbyte View Post
                  You should type "iphone bluetooth rr" into the search box, for starters.
                  That answer was totally unexpected - I found it funny myself! nothing wrong with busting a noobies chops (as long as an answer goes along with it).
                  OLD SYSTEM (DEAD)
                  Intel D945GCLF2 Dual Core ATOM
                  Lilliput 7" 629GL 2008 LED Backlight
                  BU-353 USB GPS Receiver / iGuidance / IGO8
                  M2-ATX Power Supply
                  RideRunner Front End / Various Skins
                  Windows XP SP3

Comment

Working...
                  X