Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Navigation application should I use

Hey guys,

i am currently looking for a good navigation software, with maps for western europe especially germany.

I went through the list in the opening post, but i could not decide on one.. either the maps are outdated/not covering germany or the program is just not right for my purpose(MS stuff)

the Garmin looks ok, but i did a little reading and it seems the sw works only with the bundled garmin gps modules? I already have a gps mouse and donīt want to buy another..

so question, wich is program is best for me and/or does the garmin mobile sw work with 3rd party gps gadgets?

thanks

I have the same problem, can some one help?
    what are you using and is it good?

Comment

I think that Sygic FLEET would be a good option !!!

Comment

I use Garmin with a GPS mouse and it works very well, however I use the version .60 and I have not tried it with version .70.

there is navigator 10 that is free, which is not too bad with which you will find a card without problem for europe or germany.

Comment

so i thnk i am going to use sygic fleet to but where can i find it? (a)

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

i only can see the mobile version. so what do i need? (with speedcams please)

Comment

I've used Sygic Drive, Fleet and Garmin.

Garmin is okay, but personally I don't like it. No particular reason, perhaps I've used Sygic too long heh.

Fleet's menu is little better than Drive's. But what i've used Fleet few weeks, I noticed that 3D drive view is jerky. Map jumps forward and back when it correct position or something.
            Sometimes Fleet doesn't know direction when I start it, arrow goes sideways or backwards.

Drive is my favourite. Everything works fine, drive view is smoother than Fleet's.

Currently I have all three installed, so I can use what I want and what feels good.

Comment

Thanks for this feed back Dartman_71

Comment

Thank you this was very helpfull
                Zo Drive is older but better than fleet?

And can i get the newest maps voor drive? or can i only use old maps?

Comment

Originally posted by Rene88 View Post
                  Thank you this was very helpfull
                  Zo Drive is older but better than fleet?

And can i get the newest maps voor drive? or can i only use old maps?
                  I can't say which one is better, try em both and judge your self.

You can use newest maps in both Drive and Fleet, there's differences in mlm files but I belive you can find answers for those. Map activations is little tricky so read carefully.

Comment

With fleet , several option exist that don't exist on drive !
                    A connection internet is possible !
                    Attached Files

Comment

I have just found this new Google Search option !
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nice i have fleet working now
                        But where can i get and then put the speedcams? (a)

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

An i cant find those opstion in my fleet...

Comment

you need a .upi files that you put on your folder country:
                          for spanish, put the .upi files into the esp folder.
                          for uk, put the .upi files into the gbr folder.

ect...
                          If you have not .upi file , look for on google 'ov2upi translator'

Comment

Thanks

i have a Cam bestand. gedowload van sygic website..
                            where can i get the ather files?

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

i have fund it thank you!
                            No to let it start op in RR with skin. have al right in RRconfig but with DFX skin cant see where to open it.

Comment

Read the DFX help file in the DFX skin folder, it will tell you how to change the GPS button to open sygig fleet and embed it in the skin.

Comment

Working...
                              X