Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IGuidance with RR, any way to stop panning in the map, to allow gestures?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGuidance with RR, any way to stop panning in the map, to allow gestures?

title pretty much sums it up, i want to try to use gestures once again but my main screen is usually on iguidance, is there any way to completely stop panning during the map screen so gestures can be used without scrolling all over the map?

Not that I know of.... It is an embedded app, and therefore the app itself is reacting to dragging on it. The gestures will work of course, but the map is going to pan.

Usually people want the other way around, and be able to turn gestures off, so when panning the map, RR doesn't interpret that as a gesture.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

yeah i hear ya, figured atleast for me that panning does no good considering it's not a necessity for me as a GPS function, and i would finally like to put gestures into good use and the iguidance screen is what my carPC is usually on.

Comment

try this,
        Code:
        transparent;iGuidance;99;true
        BASSRR ==> [Audio Player/MusicDB/Cd Player/Ripper/Rate/Internet Radio/Audio Capture/Youtube Video]
        RRTube ==> [View/Download Youtube Videos]
        WifiMan ==> [Wifi Manager]
        RRec ==> [Audio Capture]

If You Want To Be Given Everything, Give Everything Up ...
        Bird York -- In The Deep --

Comment

Originally posted by EL CAMINO View Post
          try this,
          Code:
          transparent;iGuidance;99;true
          Smart! Now that's thinking outside the box! I never thought of trying that.... nice!
          Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Yeah will definitely try when i get home. If this works ill try implementing bassRR in =P is that going in the exectbl file? Btw john sweet fiero man! Love that car i had a 1984 afew years ago.

Comment

just tried the code to no avail, worth the try i suppose

Comment

Working...
              X