Getting Locked out at startup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Locked out at startup

Hello guys, first of all thanks for viewing this and considering helping me out.

I have recently started a new project converting an old Dell Inspirion6400 laptop into an in car pc. I have been stalking the forums for a year or so and have finally had some time to get to install in the car and finalise the software customizing and tweaks. I have hit a small snag which I cant seem to solve and cant find anything in the forums to enlighten me.

When I start RR (using the lastest DFX 5 skin) it brings up a pin pad and login type screen. I think it is the valet setting. I havent set any password (to my knowledge) and when I hit ESC key on the standard keyboard it disapears. QUESTION: Is there a option within the plugin or RR config itself that I have missed that will stop this from coming up?

Thanks again for paying attention

Tim

Welcome to the forums! This should really have been posted in the DFX thread Simply press 1234 on the keypad. Have a look at the help documents that came with DFX, it is under the section "How do I unlock the system".
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply John. Found it instantly. A huge help. Thankyou.

Comment

Working...
      X