transparency of sel.bmp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transparency of sel.bmp

here i go with another question: afaik the black selector bar graphic (sel.bmp) should be transparent. but as you can see on the picture, it is just black.

this is the related code of audio_currentplaylist.skin:
    IL,PL,transparent.bmp,sel.bmp,end.bmp,1,20,70
    does anyone know how to fix that? thx in advance.

Originally posted by fruchtfliege View Post
    here i go with another question: afaik the black selector bar graphic (sel.bmp) should be transparent. but as you can see on the picture, it is just black.

[ATTACH]63675[/ATTACH]

this is the related code of audio_currentplaylist.skin:

does anyone know how to fix that? thx in advance.
    frucht,

you need to have the sel.bmp have a pink color background.

Right Click and Save the file below and replace in the folder.
    SEL.BMP
    My Skins: eLite Lite || eLite Streamline || eLite Wings

Comment

thank you! it works now. is there a way to make the selection bar semi-transparent? i mean not fully black, but 50% transparent. what if i replace the bmp file by an 50% transparent png file and load it in skin files instead of sel.bmp? or does this only work with bmp?

Comment

Originally posted by fruchtfliege View Post
        thank you! it works now. is there a way to make the selection bar semi-transparent? i mean not fully black, but 50% transparent. what if i replace the bmp file by an 50% transparent png file and load it in skin files instead of sel.bmp? or does this only work with bmp?
        At this time there is not. Ilist only support bmp files or the RGB colors. Hopefully the png files can be added in the future, I know I would really like this.
        My Skins: eLite Lite || eLite Streamline || eLite Wings

Comment

Working...
        X