Best way to emulate mouse clicks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best way to emulate mouse clicks

I recently added a skin for my iPhone so I can interact with it without having to look down at. With touchscreens, if you press long enough, it acts as a right mouse click, but I need some functionality beyond that.
    I need to be able to right click for a short duration and I also need to be able to right click twice in a row and that cannot be done with the touchscreen mouse click emulation.

At a minimum, I can install my macro recorder/player and compile a .exe which will simulate the mouse events that I need, but that seems like overkill. Is there a way to do this through RR directly?

(For those that want to know, its a jailbroken iPhone running "veency" and I just use a command line for UltraVNC on a button to launch this skin)

Click image for larger version

Name:	iphoneskin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	268.5 KB
ID:	2307682
    Last edited by phuz; 01-23-2012, 03:28 PM.

There is nothing directly in RR that can do that.

You could do a AutoIt script or a RRPlugin.

Although I'm still not quite sure exactly what you need to do.

If you just need to run UltraVNC then you can set up a button to run an exe with command line parameters

Comment

Macro it is! Thanks.

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
      If you just need to run UltraVNC then you can set up a button to run an exe with command line parameters
      Yup, this is what I already do.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	iphonescreen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	217.7 KB
ID:	2281650

Added the buttons for the macros to simulate iPhone commands and it works awesome. I am running the embedded vnc session at 256 colors because it makes for faster screen transitions. I am connected via an adhoc wifi link.

Comment

Working...
        X