I am having trouble getting bluetooth to work with both RR and CF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am having trouble getting bluetooth to work with both RR and CF

I have a E35M1 DELUXE motherboard which has built in bluetooth with the Atheros chip i think. I went on the website of BLUESOLEIL and apparantly my bluetooth is not covered with bluesoleil?
    And both CF and RR Plugins use bluesoleil for bluetooth. Is there any non-bluesoleil ways of getting my bluetooth working? Or is there a patch to get this working, because i don't want to have to buy an external BLUETOOTH because it works FINE with windows and the driver i got with my motherboard which doesn't need bluesoleil. Thanks guys!

ALSO ON A SEPERATE NOTE

I have bought the CF gps mapping software i think its called destinator i was wondering if i can use that with RR?

At the moment you need need a Bluesoleil compatible bluetooth adapter as with both CF and RR there is only support for bluesoliel.

Separate Note.

NO, the Destinator that comes with CF is tied to CF, you need to have CF on the PC you are running for it to work.

There is also no plugin or way to control the latest versions of destinator in RR.

Comment

Originally posted by sranjesuper View Post
      I have a E35M1 DELUXE motherboard which has built in bluetooth with the Atheros chip i think. I went on the website of BLUESOLEIL and apparantly my bluetooth is not covered with bluesoleil?
      And both CF and RR Plugins use bluesoleil for bluetooth. Is there any non-bluesoleil ways of getting my bluetooth working? Or is there a patch to get this working, because i don't want to have to buy an external BLUETOOTH because it works FINE with windows and the driver i got with my motherboard which doesn't need bluesoleil. Thanks guys!

ALSO ON A SEPERATE NOTE

I have bought the CF gps mapping software i think its called destinator i was wondering if i can use that with RR?
      Buy a CSR based Bluetooth Dongle there about $3 on ebay posted works fine with bluesoleil

Comment

Working...
      X