anyone working on vistamixer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone working on vistamixer?

is anyone currently working on updating/improving the vistamixer support or any other solution for win 7/8 audio control beyond volume levels of physical lines?
    if not does anyone have any code for the current version i want to try and get session lines, balance and eq working if possible.
    1982 Mazda Pick-up
    Hardware: Asrock Q1900ITX w/ 2Ghz quad core Bay Trail-D & 4Gb DDR3, 160Gb Samsung SSD, Visteon HD Radio, Xenarc 700IDT, M2-ATX DC-DC ATX PSU, Altina GPS, win 8.1

no, and there is no need to improve it
    and I don't think EQ isn't part of window's mixer control, its soundcard specific
    -Thanks
    Mitch
    www.rush2112.net

"Did you test it in carwings??"

Sun, Come shine my way
    May healing waters bury all my pain
    Wind, Carry me home
    The fabric of reality is tearing apart
    The piece of me that died
    Will return To live again

Comment

wow sorry, Mitch you don't have to get defensive, I was just offering to do the work if no one was currently working on it as so few ppl still remain. but if that was true then it would support the basic balance and session volume such as windows built in mixer does as well as coreaudio and maybe even the Microsoft enhancements when supported if and exposed. I was just hoping not to start from scratch but I will if need be.
      1982 Mazda Pick-up
      Hardware: Asrock Q1900ITX w/ 2Ghz quad core Bay Trail-D & 4Gb DDR3, 160Gb Samsung SSD, Visteon HD Radio, Xenarc 700IDT, M2-ATX DC-DC ATX PSU, Altina GPS, win 8.1

Comment

its not so simple, its tightly intergraded in to ride runner
        adding anything, wouldn't "just" work
        -Thanks
        Mitch
        www.rush2112.net

"Did you test it in carwings??"

Sun, Come shine my way
        May healing waters bury all my pain
        Wind, Carry me home
        The fabric of reality is tearing apart
        The piece of me that died
        Will return To live again

Comment

being a programmer by profession I am well aware of how existing calls and interfaces have to be taking into account when adding functionality.
          sad, miss the old days when this was actually open source and alive. guess I'll have to start my own new add-on plugin for win 8 then.

Thanks for at least reading
          1982 Mazda Pick-up

Comment

Working...
          X