Indicators from joystick buttons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indicators from joystick buttons?

I am doing some experimenting with riderunner and different dev boards like Arduino Leonardo. I am trying to figure out the codes for Indicators. I want to know if there is any way to point a indicator to activate when a Hid device like a joystick or keyboard (perferably a joystick) has a button pressed and turn off when the button is not pressed. I have it working by having autohotkey moving as file from a "on" folder to a "off" folder when a predefined joystick button is pressed. I know there has to be another way to do this. I don't really know anything about programing, so I can't just write a plugin to do this. Anyone have any ideas?

-bttws

You can try to get ahold of CDRSkull. He wrote a plugin that would do exactly what you are wanting to do. The thread is here, but the download link is broken.

EDIT:

Leave it to the Russians to post something for download that is not theirs! I found a download link in the first post in the thread.
    Last edited by JohnWPB; 08-25-2014, 06:16 AM.
    Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Working...
    X