Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have screenies for new Road Runner (former ReMediaCar)??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anybody have screenies for new Road Runner (former ReMediaCar)??

    The new ReMediaCar is really getting a good start. I guess all the MC fans were just waiting for something (and someone) like this to come along. I'm hearing all these new features. Does anybody have screenshots with the new features implemented??
    Progress Meter:

    [|||||!||||'] 95% complete

    It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

    "It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

  • #2
    ahh why do you need screenshots.. it uses the same skins as mediacar
    '98 Explorer Sport
    http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
    AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
    80% done

    Comment


    • #3
      maybe it's cause he's a carpcnoobie

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by noodles
        maybe it's cause he's a carpcnoobie
        Yah, with a screen name like that, I didn't leave myself too much room to grow. Even though I'm already working on my second and third carpc. :P

        Some new features have been added, such as the progress bar and such.. wanted to see what everyone else has. There are a few screenie examples on guinos website.
        Progress Meter:

        [|||||!||||'] 95% complete

        It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

        "It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by carpcnoobie
          Yah, with a screen name like that, I didn't leave myself too much room to grow. Even though I'm already working on my second and third carpc. :P

          Some new features have been added, such as the progress bar and such.. wanted to see what everyone else has. There are a few screenie examples on guinos website.
          The stuff that I asked about was already on my skin, it just didn't work. You can see my alpine skins here http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...t=18781&page=5 .
          It's the cake having/eating thing.

          Comment


          • #6
            touch wheel ala iPod..

            Just wondering if anybody even tried the BrushMetal skin with the update on my page (to use iPod like controls on Audio Player&Browser) ... anyone ? I might have screwed up the Update Zip file on my site by forgetting to include the two screens with the drawings of the touch-wheel... it's fixed now though. BTW -- for shots, my page shows the player with the touch-wheel instead of the original buttons.
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

            "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
            "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

            Comment


            • #7
              I have been looking all over for the original MediaCar but can't find it. I tried going to Coyote's old web site, but it doesn't appear to be up. Please assist.
              VIA MII 10000 - 512MB Ram - Dual 2.5" drives, Xenarc 700TSV, Panasonic CW-8132-B, Opus 150, Audigy 2 NX, PowerMate, IOADR1610 10 Relay card

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BeaverWise
                I have been looking all over for the original MediaCar but can't find it. I tried going to Coyote's old web site, but it doesn't appear to be up. Please assist.
                It's there, Here's a link http://users.skynet.be/media-car/DOW...iaCar_V190.exe. Its the last patch that's not working. Someone here is hosting it http://tjb627.hopto.org/stuff2/Down...pdate_V191b.exe
                It's the cake having/eating thing.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Here's a couple of screen shots.

                  Audio Player with working progress bar, working mute button and the mute indicator blinks when muted!



                  Audio Browser with custom folder and media icons.

                  It's the cake having/eating thing.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I don't have an Alpine system in my car, but that looks nice. Really liking this new 'Road Runner'. Did you intergrate the temperature feature? What about GPS?

                    *NOTE* Thanks Mods for changin the topic to the new name.
                    Progress Meter:

                    [|||||!||||'] 95% complete

                    It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

                    "It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by carpcnoobie
                      I don't have an Alpine system in my car, but that looks nice. Really liking this new 'Road Runner'. Did you intergrate the temperature feature? What about GPS?

                      *NOTE* Thanks Mods for changin the topic to the new name.
                      Not yet.
                      It's the cake having/eating thing.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        now for moremods to skin the mapmonkey
                        time for the sig:

                        '00 VW golf TDI upped to 130 HP - 18" RS 6 wheels - liliput 7" tft in indash housing - epia 10K - SB audigy - caliber 1 fahrad CAP - RF punch amp - hollywood 1.6K mono amp - boston acoustics pro - RF 10" DVD sub

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X