Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeah! Road Runner -- REMedia Car no more..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah! Road Runner -- REMedia Car no more..

Yeah, changed names following current trends of Map Monkey...

You can especulate all you want about the name but it does not mean to make fun of the great work Coyote has done.
    In fact, if he had not set such a good example, this project would not exist.

Web Site to be updated soon.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Sweeet!
      It's the cake having/eating thing.

Comment

meep-meep!

Took me a few seconds to get... although the coyote was always after the road runner, but the connection is there. Good one.
        Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

Originally posted by carpcnoobie
          meep-meep!

... although the coyote was always after the road runner,
          Yeah but, roadrunner was always the winner!
          Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

Looking good! I had lusted over this code since I first saw MediaCar over a year ago. Fantastic!!

BTW, what happened to Coyote, didn't he start a business with this software? And how did the source code show up anyway? Guino???
            VIA MII 10000 - 512MB Ram - Dual 2.5" drives, Xenarc 700TSV, Panasonic CW-8132-B, Opus 150, Audigy 2 NX, PowerMate, IOADR1610 10 Relay card

Comment

Originally posted by BeaverWise
              Looking good! I had lusted over this code since I first saw MediaCar over a year ago. Fantastic!!

BTW, what happened to Coyote, didn't he start a business with this software? And how did the source code show up anyway? Guino???
              Read the first post - http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=40792
              Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by BeaverWise

I don't think he got the real mediacar code. He copied the interface sucessfully
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Just a thought, but you may want to steer clear of copyrighted (trademarked?) names.
                  "I'm a dick!"
                  "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

Originally posted by migel628
                    Just a thought, but you may want to steer clear of copyrighted (trademarked?) names.
                    Oh yeh, good idea. This is probably copyrighted by warner brothers and adelphia.
                    GammaControl v2.4
                    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by migel628
                      It's a different industry. I can start up a restaurant called "Kodak" if I wanted to.
                      [H]4 Life
                      My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
                      It will be done sometime in the next generation.
                      I'm a lesbian too.
                      I am for hire!

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
                        It's a different industry. I can start up a restaurant called "Kodak" if I wanted to.
                        Yeh, but do you remember when monster cable sued some guys who weren't even in the industry? Better safe than sorry.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...&type=business
                        GammaControl v2.4
                        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by guino
                          Yeah, changed names following current trends of Map Monkey...

You can especulate all you want about the name but it does not mean to make fun of the great work Coyote has done.
                          In fact, if he had not set such a good example, this project would not exist.

Web Site to be updated soon.
                          The site of http://rmc.pimpedwheels.com/ don't' work,my firewall of SP2 stop the wiev,its ok your personal site.
                          Its possible to you post the update of RMC in your personal site?
                          Update the source of 01/24?

EDIT:today i testing your reply for resolved my problem for echo whti running RMC audio post the result!

Thanks

Mauri

Comment

I don't think there would be a problem with the name. Lets see there's the cartoon, the car, the cable internet, the hobby, the bird.....hmmmm.....anything else. So who's gonna file first.
                            Now using the cartoon images thats a different story.
                            It's the cake having/eating thing.

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
                              Yeh, but do you remember when monster cable sued some guys who weren't even in the industry? Better safe than sorry.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...&type=business
                              According to the article monster cable did copyLEFT the word monster in most industries.

Road Runner is a good one, but I think I prefer Road Media
                              2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
                              89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
                              Y2K Accord Dell GX150
                              RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
                              EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Working...
                              X