XM support?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XM support?

so far a search turns up one person requesting XM... any plans to have an embedded or built in controller for the XMDirect setup?? we're talking $50 in hardware to get plenty of stations...

Frodo just released his latest version of the tuner, it looks great... but would love to see an open source solution... then maybe we could see a tuner/ripper combo...
    EPIA SP13000, 512 DDR400, Seagate 300GB, Belkin PCI 802.11g w/external antenna, Holux GM-210 GPS, XM Direct w/ serial, Dlink FM, Opus 120 p\s, Rockford P4004 amp, Xenarc 7" VGA touchscreen custom mounted in double din spot -- see pics and write up here!!

Originally posted by mgithens
    so far a search turns up one person requesting XM... any plans to have an embedded or built in controller for the XMDirect setup?? we're talking $50 in hardware to get plenty of stations...

Frodo just released his latest version of the tuner, it looks great... but would love to see an open source solution... then maybe we could see a tuner/ripper combo...
    Any good information on this XMDirect Control ? (SDK/API/Reference or anything?) without the hardware it can get hard to test/implement it...
    but I'd gladly take a look at it...
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Frodo was working on a activex control for this for $10.
      PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
        Frodo was working on a activex control for this for $10.
        $10 Per copy installed or what ??
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
          $10 Per copy installed or what ??
          $10 for the component. If you want to sell road runner later on, then you'd have to pay him for every copy sold. In other words, if road runner says open source, there will only be a 1 time charge of $10
          GammaControl v2.4
          SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by 0l33l
            $10 for the component. If you want to sell road runner later on, then you'd have to pay him for every copy sold. In other words, if road runner says open source, there will only be a 1 time charge of $10
            haha, if that's the case then heck, I'd pay for it myself..
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by guino
              haha, if that's the case then heck, I'd pay for it myself..
              But its not out yet There was a thread on this about 3 weeks ago IIRC.
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
              X