• Show
Clear All

• To Guino: new iPod(tm) style wheel and clealist command added

If you like...

www.chellietintori.it/brushed modified.zip
    Attached Files
    See my car and donate for spinning logos at www.ildena.it/carpc

Originally posted by ildena
    That is awesome! very nicely done.. the only thing i could ask is for different highlight colors (I use blue, but there's also red).

If you make screens with the TouchWheel Buttons in highlight, I can make them go ON when clicked and go off after a specific time..

Not trying to get to do everything or anything more, but if you'd like to, you can remodel/add a song position slider in the screen (any screen) and that volume slider can also work (by adding definitions -- I can add that).
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Done... blu hilights and hilighted wheel buttons...

www.chellietintori.it/blu.zip

Comment

Done... blu hilights and hilighted wheel buttons...

www.chellietintori.it/blu.zip
        Impressive!.. you've got a talent there.. I'm going to make the hightlight of the touchwheels work for the next update (soon)
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Good work guy!

Comment

Re-download the file...
            I gave a pressed aspect to the highlighted buttons... They're pretty better...

Comment

Re-download the file...
              I gave a pressed aspect to the highlighted buttons... They're pretty better...
              I got the old version.. but now the links you've posted (all of them) give me a page not found error...

EDIT: Now works!
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Ack.. gotta d/l again.

Also, in the blu zip, I did not have the audio_browser file. I just got it from your green skin, but thought you forgot it something.
                Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

Originally posted by carpcnoobie
                  Ack.. gotta d/l again.

Also, in the blu zip, I did not have the audio_browser file. I just got it from your green skin, but thought you forgot it something.
                  Yes... I did... The old one works!!

Comment

I'm without peace!!!!

I made a few changes to the audio player skin:

I change those buttons

pgup ---> stop
                    pg down ---> eject
                    eject ---> gps

(for some reason pgdown remains with rapid pressure, and eject works pressing a little longer... it's strange and unexpected but good!!!)

I thought that pgup and pgdown buttons where not useful with the wheel in action then I insert gps button to easy switch audio player and map monkey with one-button pressing.
                    Stop button to don't let music player in pause whene not playing...
                    Let me know if you want the files...
                    Good night because here in Italy it's 5.28 AM and I think I made enough for one day

Comment

I'm without peace!!!!

I made a few changes to the audio player skin:

I change those buttons

pgup ---> stop
                      pg down ---> eject
                      eject ---> gps

(for some reason pgdown remains with rapid pressure, and eject works pressing a little longer... it's strange and unexpected but good!!!)

I thought that pgup and pgdown buttons where not useful with the wheel in action then I insert gps button to easy switch audio player and map monkey with one-button pressing.
                      Stop button to don't let music player in pause whene not playing...
                      Let me know if you want the files...
                      Good night because here in Italy it's 5.28 AM and I think I made enough for one day
                      Hehehe, that's a great job.. Send me the files when you have time... I had to modify the images to not conflic their functions, I mean, I moved the Highlighted buttons into the DOWN screen (they were in the empty_down that really doesn't exist). The highlight now works file

Alternatively, it is now possible to use the touchwheel even if you define buttons in the same area, this is so you can have a button closely around the touchwheel area and have the same hover, down, up effects of normal buttons..

I've also updated the Brushmetal skin with your changes (THANKS!!) and will provide them with the update on my page. I've added volume sliders (functional ones) for all the Brushmetal screens of my update and have made the Gamma Button work with your Gamma Panel Application and with GammaControl (chosen by settings).... I intend to add the skin browser function before the next release (prob later this week as I work for two days now).

If you feel like adding a "space" in the Audio Player for a Song Position slider, I'd gladly apply the necessary changes..

On the GPS Screen, I've been meaning to copy and paste some buttons in there.. I wanted to turn OFF map monkey's info panel and show the info directly on the GPS Screem of RR (using the interface provided) so that the controls for play/pause/FFW/REW are the same in my app (click is next/prev song and hold is fast forward/rewind). Those are just ideas for in case you get bored

Thanks for your great contributions!!
                      Guino.
                      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

I love this - it looks great and keep up the good work.

-HD

Comment

Working...
                        X