Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to resize skins?

Hi!
    I just tried your program and I think that it' VERY good... Finally updated, finally open source

However, I couldn't find a way to resize skins, like in media car. I want to use, for example, 848x600 skins on a 800x600 screen.

Thanks in advance!

Garo
    Garo

Author Of:
    CarPC Installation on my Seat Toledo

Originally posted by garo
    Hi!
    I just tried your program and I think that it' VERY good... Finally updated, finally open source

However, I couldn't find a way to resize skins, like in media car. I want to use, for example, 848x600 skins on a 800x600 screen.

Thanks in advance!

Garo
    This acatually is a "skin" setting..while our configtool doesn't yet support previewing of the skins, all you have to do is go into your skin folder and edit the GENERAL.INI file. There'll be two options in there "showheight" and "showwidth" just change them to whatever size you'd like to have the screen. Although this is quite an annoyance to code, it's simple enough when running it.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
    X