Music player issue.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music player issue.

Instead of a music listing.. I get playlist listing as 1. I cant seem to create one either. Do I need to make a playlist with winamp prior to running RR?
    Ive searched all my drive letters for 1.pls and i have no results. I'm lost on this one.
    2011 Nissan Frontier SL
    AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
    OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Originally posted by Custommx3
    Instead of a music listing.. I get playlist listing as 1. I cant seem to create one either. Do I need to make a playlist with winamp prior to running RR?
    Ive searched all my drive letters for 1.pls and i have no results. I'm lost on this one.
    Check the winamppath setting (should end at \ without winamp.exe in it), you might be suffering from the winamp start bug (fixed for new release). Try starting witnamp manuallt prior to running RR and see if it works, if so, it's probably this "bug"... sorry for the inconvinience, let me know if it doesn't work...
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
    X