X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No auto resume music and video?

Firstly great program!- loving it!!

Ive moved over from Centrafuse but a couple of things are really annoying-

Why does it not pause music and video and resume? instead you have to start it all again

ie Go in music and play a song--> Go back to menu ---> MUSIC CONTI NUES

But then click on video and video starts-----> click back on menu----> NO MUSIC (would like song playing before to continue from where it was.

And if you click back on video it doesnt play from where you left it.

Id love to have music ALWAYS play on menu and video to remain where it was for whenever I go back to it.

Even better to bookmark music and video so starts off whenever media player is started from the last session

Am I doing something wrong?

Originally posted by organasised
    Firstly great program!- loving it!!

Ive moved over from Centrafuse but a couple of things are really annoying-

Why does it not pause music and video and resume? instead you have to start it all again

ie Go in music and play a song--> Go back to menu ---> MUSIC CONTI NUES

But then click on video and video starts-----> click back on menu----> NO MUSIC (would like song playing before to continue from where it was.

And if you click back on video it doesnt play from where you left it.

Id love to have music ALWAYS play on menu and video to remain where it was for whenever I go back to it.

Even better to bookmark music and video so starts off whenever media player is started from the last session

Am I doing something wrong?
    Not doing anything wrong.. although it is possible to do what you want, it just hasn't been inplemented (yet).. Remembering the video position is somewhat complicated with Media Player Classic, but also possible. I might add a resume mode option to do what you want later...
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks for the reply- look forward to seeing this in place in the future!

One more thing- Is it possible to create playlists in video or summat simmiliar?

eg what I want is when I click in video to have two folders, 1 with normal movies and other with music videos.

Sorry for all the questions!!

Comment

Originally posted by organasised
        Thanks for the reply- look forward to seeing this in place in the future!

One more thing- Is it possible to create playlists in video or summat simmiliar?

eg what I want is when I click in video to have two folders, 1 with normal movies and other with music videos.

Sorry for all the questions!!
        I'd structure my videos like:

c:\videos\music videos
        and
        c:\videos\movies

whatever you use last will play when you return (files). and when hitting browse, you'd be able to go into one or the other folder and select what you'd like to see.

I'll add M3U support for music and videos sometime..
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
        X