MediaCar Skins?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MediaCar Skins?

I have a BMW MediaCar skin but it doesn't look right and doesn't seem to have all the same options. Is there a way I can fix it so it looks right? The skin doesn;t cover the entire display, it leaves the desktop showing at the bottom of my screen.

I did the editing of the general.ini, but that didn't really fix the problem. Also, there doesn't seem to be a back button on the BMW skin, can I fix that somehow?

Edit: I uploaded the skin here if anyone would like to help. - I lost my connection during upload and had to re-upload it under a new name - bmwskin1.zip

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm_Guy
      I did the editing of the general.ini, but that didn't really fix the problem. Also, there doesn't seem to be a back button on the BMW skin, can I fix that somehow?

Edit: I uploaded the skin here if anyone would like to help. - I lost my connection during upload and had to re-upload it under a new name - bmwskin1.zip
      I can look at it later today when I get home (to my cable conection). Some skins have a lot of bugs that MediaCar just doesn't care about.. (The BrushMetal "White" for example has incorrect areas and such)
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
        I can look at it later today when I get home (to my cable conection). Some skins have a lot of bugs that MediaCar just doesn't care about.. (The BrushMetal "White" for example has incorrect areas and such)
        Sweet, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm_Guy
          Sweet, thanks.
          Hey man, just played around with your skin files and everything seems to work... I mean the stuff that is there at least...

You won't find a "TouchWheel" version for that skin because nobody good with graphics has made any version of that skin with it..

asides from that, only the Volume sliders (on some screens) are missing because they're not in the .skin files... you can simply copy those lines from the BrushMetal Update files I made (they have comments saying where/what they are) and paste them into your skin files... that's as far as I can help you because I suck big time with graphics.. I hardly get my way around MSPaint imagine photoshop... hope that's insightful...
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by guino
            Hey man, just played around with your skin files and everything seems to work... I mean the stuff that is there at least...

You won't find a "TouchWheel" version for that skin because nobody good with graphics has made any version of that skin with it..

asides from that, only the Volume sliders (on some screens) are missing because they're not in the .skin files... you can simply copy those lines from the BrushMetal Update files I made (they have comments saying where/what they are) and paste them into your skin files... that's as far as I can help you because I suck big time with graphics.. I hardly get my way around MSPaint imagine photoshop... hope that's insightful...
            Thanks, I'll try it tomorrow when I'm sober.

Comment

Working...
            X