Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radio support ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Radio support ?

    Is it possible to use confusedīs radio plugin software
    in roadrunner. this is already a working software and
    embedding this in roadrunner in the radiobutton


    http://www.my105e.com/carputer/Media...iaCarRadio.zip

    ----------------------------------------
    Http://www.zinknet.se
    ----------------------------------------
    Carweb 2.0 NOW FOR DOWNLOADING

  • #2
    Originally posted by leckan
    Is it possible to use confusedīs radio plugin software
    in roadrunner. this is already a working software and
    embedding this in roadrunner in the radiobutton


    http://www.my105e.com/carputer/Media...iaCarRadio.zip

    I'll definitely check it out... If you can't tell yet: I love integrating stuff that already works

    EDIT:
    Hey, this is meant so you use Radiator with the MediaCar interface right ??
    I haven't tested it yet, but sounds like a great way to cut development and test time.. I can make a direct option to run this radio plugin through the main menu skin. In fact, you can do it already by simply changing the skin code from "RADIO" to "RUNW;!C:\Program Files\Road Runner\RADIO.EXE".

    This should hide RR, launch the radio application, wait til it's done, then return to RR.

    Care to try and let me know ??

    PS: D-Link FM support will be implemented because it is very simple and I bought a card to do testing...
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

    "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

    Comment


    • #3
      D-Link DRU-100 support , please.......

      Mauri

      Comment


      • #4
        No, not this crappy radiocard please.
        Hmm, good with radiator support I can live

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Winni
          No, not this crappy radiocard please.
          Hmm, good with radiator support I can live
          I'm planning on both, although, Radiator does offer support to D-Link's FM card through an alternative driver.
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

          "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by guino
            I'm planning on both, although, Radiator does offer support to D-Link's FM card through an alternative driver.
            Yes, it's true... and radiator works better than the old media car radio support. Don't forget to put auto line-in opening and closing when open radio application. In any case for me it's better if volume control master instead of line in...
            P.S. clearlist command works (doesn't give error) but don't clear the list window... bye
            See my car and donate for spinning logos at www.ildena.it/carpc

            Comment


            • #7
              I have checking it out and i used the code u had inte the
              skin commands file and embedded the radio app and made
              a express skin to try it down here i have a screenshot.
              Attached Files
              ----------------------------------------
              Http://www.zinknet.se
              ----------------------------------------
              Carweb 2.0 NOW FOR DOWNLOADING

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by leckan
                I have checking it out and i used the code u had inte the
                skin commands file and embedded the radio app and made
                a express skin to try it down here i have a screenshot.
                Is this working well ?? cause hell, it might be quicker than I ever expected to do it then...

                I'd still want to make it buit-in RR's as to allow for the improved skin functions in the Radio Screen...
                Ride Runner RR's Myspace

                "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

                Comment


                • #9
                  It works... but it's better what you said about an inner RR supportit... there's something that can be improved (master volume control, presets stations that can be added only through radiator's original program ecc...)
                  Attached Files
                  See my car and donate for spinning logos at www.ildena.it/carpc

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    do any of these work with channel name input though the skin

                    the download on this dont support it

                    any downloads ??????

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      At this moment you have to make a channel list in radiator, save that as default.rsd and set in the 4th line of the skin the path of this file (default is c:\program files\radiator\station\default.rsd)...
                      See my car and donate for spinning logos at www.ildena.it/carpc

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Reviving this thread:

                        The !@#$% site I ordered the D-link radio card from, told me at first that it was backordered, I inquired again and now they told me they cancelled my order cause they can't get the d-link card (didn't even bother telling me). I can't find it anywhere else now.. I can get a different card (i.e. Hauppauge) or I'm open for suggestions... please let me know your thoughts..
                        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

                        "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by guino
                          Reviving this thread:

                          The !@#$% site I ordered the D-link radio card from, told me at first that it was backordered, I inquired again and now they told me they cancelled my order cause they can't get the d-link card (didn't even bother telling me). I can't find it anywhere else now.. I can get a different card (i.e. Hauppauge) or I'm open for suggestions... please let me know your thoughts..

                          Guino - where are you located? I have to try one more thing with my PAL Hauppage USB FM/TV. If I dont get good reception with my stock antenna. I bought this unit of ebay for about $100 bucks, thinking it was NTSC. A user has the NTSC one, same car, same stock antenna & he has the reception working perfectly...so if this dont work ill buy the NTSC one and ship you my PAL one. Would you want this to test and make a plugin for?

                          I also beleive he is using this card with raditor
                          [M10K][TinyXP][Roadrunner Frontend][OEM Enclosure]
                          [iGmon]
                          Download MP3 MixTapes

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hey Guino, you can get it here
                            http://www.radiomytime.com/tuner-what-is.aspx
                            It says Radio time on it but its actually D-Link, and you get D-link driver with it. Its should be $39 , since that were I got mine.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by camsgs3
                              Guino - where are you located? I have to try one more thing with my PAL Hauppage USB FM/TV. If I dont get good reception with my stock antenna. I bought this unit of ebay for about $100 bucks, thinking it was NTSC. A user has the NTSC one, same car, same stock antenna & he has the reception working perfectly...so if this dont work ill buy the NTSC one and ship you my PAL one. Would you want this to test and make a plugin for?

                              I also beleive he is using this card with raditor

                              I live in Lexington, KY.. Pal TV card will never get good reception in the USA, but for testing it should be allright...

                              I'm going to look at that RadioTime card too...
                              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

                              "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                              "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X