Request!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request!

REQUEST! How to setup RR, a complete guide how to setup with Destinator, Freedrive, how to put setup skin, day&night. I know many newbies would appreciate howto's, and guide to setup front ends and how to change skin. how to embedd gps and other program.

Regards
    Tony
    Sorry for my poor English....

Originally posted by Cree_
    REQUEST! How to setup RR, a complete guide how to setup with Destinator, Freedrive, how to put setup skin, day&night. I know many newbies would appreciate howto's, and guide to setup front ends and how to change skin. how to embedd gps and other program.

Regards
    Tony
    Sorry man... I'm having a hard time developing the software right now to put up a comprehensive guide.. I'm sure that even the most experienced users still don't know the full potential of RR's functions.

Gladly, there is an iniciative by users to put out a InstallShield version of RR with a full skin. There's a link at my download page to the site with the latest installshield created.

Once you have it installed and setup, you can perform regular updates to the software by downloading the Binary Package at my page and replacing three mains files: RR.EXE, RRCONFIG.EXE and MPC.INI, it is not necessary to replace any other file although I'd suggest to run RRConfig and configure any options that may have been added.

The settings in RRConfig are somewhat intuitive.. if you have some type of problem with the software, we'll be glad to try and help out..

Let me know,
    Guino.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
    X