EXE option in launch menu?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXE option in launch menu?

How it's possible to pass an option when calling an EXE file from a .ini file in launch directory?
    In other words, i have a Cinergy 600 TV-FM and its radio front end runs smoothly when launched from apps, but in order to choose the right radio front-end i must add a "-256" option to the "path\path\TTRadio.exe" line. If i put it straight forward the file couldn't be called and the app don't start.
    What can i do?

Thanx.

Originally posted by cyberlancer
    How it's possible to pass an option when calling an EXE file from a .ini file in launch directory?
    In other words, i have a Cinergy 600 TV-FM and its radio front end runs smoothly when launched from apps, but in order to choose the right radio front-end i must add a "-256" option to the "path\path\TTRadio.exe" line. If i put it straight forward the file couldn't be called and the app don't start.
    What can i do?

Thanx.
    Point well taken.. I've just added some extra code to support the parameters in the launch INI files.. it's not yet on the 2-17-05, but will be on next one for sure.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

no more words

i must admit, you're really great! i tried ALL front-end and RR is really the most versatile and stable i've ever seen.

the only problems is that i ordered all the HW to realize my carputer in the USA and i'm still waiting for it to be delivered :-(.... so i'm using it only on my desktop for now ....

THANKS.

Comment

Working...
      X