Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need MediaCar Full Version installed for RoadRunner???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need MediaCar Full Version installed for RoadRunner???

My question is... must buy the full version of MediaCar and install it before install Road Runner or not???
    Some say, Yes..must have full version of MediaCar and others say No, need no MediaCar for Run RoadRunner perfectly???
    Need help with it, but i don't wont to buy me Full MediaCar if i dosn't need it for RoadRunner.
    Thanks...

No!
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hexer
        thanks!!!
        No problem
        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by hexer
          My question is... must buy the full version of MediaCar and install it before install Road Runner or not???
          Some say, Yes..must have full version of MediaCar and others say No, need no MediaCar for Run RoadRunner perfectly???
          Need help with it, but i don't wont to buy me Full MediaCar if i dosn't need it for RoadRunner.
          Thanks...
          If you have any difficulties installing RR, I'd recommend trying out the InstallShield version on my download page...
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
          X