Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

German support for Road Runner???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • German support for Road Runner???

    Need German support with Road Runner, because my English is.... toooooooooo bad ;o( and i understand a word what you are talking here about RR ;o(
    Need Help please ...

  • #2
    Make your own skin
    PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
    GammaControl v2.4
    SKINbedder v3

    1995 Lexus SC300

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 0l33l
      Make your own skin
      I believe he is trying to find support (help) from someone that speaks german...

      I believe this is a german forum/thread about road runner..
      http://www.car-pc.info/phpBB2/viewto...548c0b76#43948
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

      "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by guino
        I believe he is trying to find support (help) from someone that speaks german...

        I believe this is a german forum/thread about road runner..
        http://www.car-pc.info/phpBB2/viewto...548c0b76#43948
        Ah. I guess I just proved his point that we don't understand his english
        PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
        GammaControl v2.4
        SKINbedder v3

        1995 Lexus SC300

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 0l33l
          Ah. I guess I just proved his point that we don't understand his english
          hahaha.. I had I hard time understanding it myself .. but then again english is not my first language..
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

          "Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by guino
            hahaha.. I had I hard time understanding it myself .. but then again english is not my first language..
            Mine neither. I came to LA when I was almost 8 and I knew how to read, write, and speak in Russian (funny because the official language in Ukraine is Ukrainian).
            PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

            1995 Lexus SC300

            Comment


            • #7
              @hexer: If you have any problems --> write to me

              Winni

              Comment


              • #8
                thanks Winni

                Comment

                Working...
                X