Routis?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routis?

Would there be a way to embed routis into RR? Destinator 3 always gives me bad directions, so I can't use it anymore.
    2004 Freelander HSE | Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen| Via M10000 | 256 MB | 120 GB | DVD player | TN-200 | Opus 150watt |Windows XP Pro | Media Car | Routis & Destinator

iguidance works very well embedded. you can even put player controls on the page. don't see any reason why routis won't work since they're basically the same program.
    my car: 2003 g35 coupe, 2.5ghz c2d cpu, gigabyte micro atx mb, dsatx
    wife's car: 2004 honda accord coupe 2.4ghz p4 cpu, asus micro atx mb, opus 150
    company car: 2006 chevy avalanche 2.0ghz p4 laptop, cnx p1900

Comment

I have heard of people using Routis with RR. All you have to do is set RR to use a "External GPS" (or use the GPS Menu). then set the GPS Path (to routis) and the Window name.. then it should work..
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Works fine for me.. just like Guino described it. Only thing is, I have it running the auto-click-ok program just to get rid of the nag screen. But it still works just fine.

Only slight thing I've ntoiced is the fist time you start Routis, the window is shorter because of the task bar at the bottom. But, if you move the task bar to the top or side and reduce it to nothing you won't run into this. Otherwise, I've found that you can click Routis, it'll open up with a shorter window, then if you go to another screen and come back to the GPS screen, RR will make the window larger.

I wasn't going to call this a bug.. but something I noticed.
        Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

Working...
        X