scroll function not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scroll function not working

tried the updates from guinos site, both for the alpine one (also downloaded from his site) as for the original bruseh metal one.

no scrolling of songtile what so ever

pls help
    time for the sig:

'00 VW golf TDI upped to 130 HP - 18" RS 6 wheels - liliput 7" tft in indash housing - epia 10K - SB audigy - caliber 1 fahrad CAP - RF punch amp - hollywood 1.6K mono amp - boston acoustics pro - RF 10" DVD sub

check the .skin file for it. Will need scroll adding to the title skin line - have a look in Skin Command.txt for more info.

Comment

If you downloaded the updated brushmetal skin from my site, it should be ready for scrolling. But there's a very cricial detail: it only Scrolls the title when it does NOT fit into the provided space. I may be adding an option to format the title of the song differently from what it shows on the playlist...
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

is it possibe to add a feature so when you highlight a song in playlist or filelist it scrolls to show more detail fullname if it doesnt fit or year genre etc.
        www.vortexleather.com

Comment

Originally posted by vortex
          is it possibe to add a feature so when you highlight a song in playlist or filelist it scrolls to show more detail fullname if it doesnt fit or year genre etc.
          I have thought about that, just have to add it..
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

the "scroll" is in the skin file, but even with long songtexts it wont scroll ?
            time for the sig:

'00 VW golf TDI upped to 130 HP - 18" RS 6 wheels - liliput 7" tft in indash housing - epia 10K - SB audigy - caliber 1 fahrad CAP - RF punch amp - hollywood 1.6K mono amp - boston acoustics pro - RF 10" DVD sub

Comment

Have you changed the options in your rrconfig??

Comment

@Gerard
                May be you want to pm me with your .skin file and your RR.INI. Then I can tell you what's wrong.
                Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Working...
                X