Video Bug in Road Runner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Bug in Road Runner

Hi, I'm using Road Runner (02-27-05) on a Windows XP Embedded platform and i can't get the dam thing to play DVDs. The computer reads the content of the disk but can't play in the included media player classic. Also when i push to VIDEO button id road runner it runs the video screen, if i go to music and then back to video it runs another windows media screen. I hope someone can help me. And I have been ing this whole forum. Thanx
    4G64 5 SPEED
    MY CAR - MY 5SPD - MY CARPUTER - MY GARAGE SALE

Originally posted by goosey2099
    Hi, I'm using Road Runner (02-27-05) on a Windows XP Embedded platform and i can't get the dam thing to play DVDs. The computer reads the content of the disk but can't play in the included media player classic. Also when i push to VIDEO button id road runner it runs the video screen, if i go to music and then back to video it runs another windows media screen. I hope someone can help me. And I have been ing this whole forum. Thanx
    I assume youre using MPC for video player. (You can try the built in one).

Now for the DVD problem, run MPC (Separately) and try loading the DVD from there.. if it doesn't work, you probably need some codecs.. As far as I know, I have reports of RR running fine on XP Embbeded..
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
    X