30 second skip??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 second skip??

I have my tivo setup to skip 30 seconds with a single push of the button, this is PERFECT for bumping through commercials, any chance to get something along these lines implemented??

I know the code is probably limited by the player, but I am just not sure it isn't possible...
    EPIA SP13000, 512 DDR400, Seagate 300GB, Belkin PCI 802.11g w/external antenna, Holux GM-210 GPS, XM Direct w/ serial, Dlink FM, Opus 120 p\s, Rockford P4004 amp, Xenarc 7" VGA touchscreen custom mounted in double din spot -- see pics and write up here!!

well, this is for the video player I assume. If so, you can "customize" the skips by editing the mpc.ini file (MPC ONLY).. look for the line that says: JumpDistL=60000 and change it to 30000. that's it. There's no way to change such value for the built-in player -- it's hard coded to 1 minute increments.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
    X