RR 03-02-05... Fixes only..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR 03-02-05... Fixes only..

I've made a few fixes from version 2-27...

Please check my site for changes.. I hope to have fixed the "double font" issue, and a few other small things.

I have not added anything major to RR lately because I'm waiting for the radio tuner (should be here today). I have though, started coding OSK/Keypads and the Radiator support -- this is why I haven't posted any source code yet (still organizing it)..

Let me know if any problems persist...
    Guino.

PS: Before downloading the installshield version make sure it says version 03-02-05 in the installshield page!! otherwise you'll be getting the old version.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

thank you guino
    http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/djpm05/sig.jpg

Comment

Er, the binary says 3-02-05 but all files are the same mod date as the last package I still have on desktop. The installshield version is road-runner2-28-05.exe.

Edit: Guino fixed it!
      Aopen i855GMEm-LFS with Dothan 1.8ghz
      512mb DDR333
      Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

Seems to have sorted out the double font issue for me!

Comment

On your site it still says source code version 2-27... is that the updated version and the site just hasn't been updated?
          Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

Originally posted by carpcnoobie
            On your site it still says source code version 2-27... is that the updated version and the site just hasn't been updated?
            Read he's post it says source not updated yet
            www.vortexleather.com

Comment

Guino, what version of MPC are you using? I'm trying the last 6.4.8.3 that seems faster and more stable.

However, i think ther's a little bug that occours when exit from video, return into music and try to start the VIS. In this case for me don't wont start.. I need try various times to exit from music, return into, and then it goes...
              Fabio

RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

Comment

Originally posted by sjwaldock
                Seems to have sorted out the double font issue for me!
                Me Too
                www.vortexleather.com

Comment

New bug in Video Browser up and down on the remote AND on the skin don't do up and down in the Video Browser instead they change the video that is currently playing so i guess they are sending the commands to Video Player.

The Browse, Back, PG UP and PG Down buttons are now working fine in this version in both girder and the skin and excecuting only once.

Without Up and Down working i can't select what i want to watch please can we have a quickfix
                  www.vortexleather.com

Comment

When comming from video player and to any other screen
                    it remembers the tracktime info from the video but do not go back to audio tracktime

it still shows the tracktime and remaining time from the video
                    Food goes in here..... that's right ... mmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by holistic
                      When comming from video player and to any other screen
                      it remembers the tracktime info from the video but do not go back to audio tracktime

it still shows the tracktime and remaining time from the video
                      Hmm, mine remembers the track time for both video and audio when I switch between them. Are you using external player (mpc) or built in player?
                      Aopen i855GMEm-LFS with Dothan 1.8ghz
                      512mb DDR333
                      Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

Originally posted by ddogg_777
                        Er, the binary says 3-02-05 but all files are the same mod date as the last package I still have on desktop. The installshield version is road-runner2-28-05.exe.
                        The only thing changed was the RR.exe file in the BINARY package -- should have a newer mod date. I do not control the installshield, it will be updated when it gets to be updated.
                        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fabio
                          Guino, what version of MPC are you using? I'm trying the last 6.4.8.3 that seems faster and more stable.

However, i think ther's a little bug that occours when exit from video, return into music and try to start the VIS. In this case for me don't wont start.. I need try various times to exit from music, return into, and then it goes...
                          I'll check this out..
                          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by vortex
                            New bug in Video Browser up and down on the remote AND on the skin don't do up and down in the Video Browser instead they change the video that is currently playing so i guess they are sending the commands to Video Player.

The Browse, Back, PG UP and PG Down buttons are now working fine in this version in both girder and the skin and excecuting only once.

Without Up and Down working i can't select what i want to watch please can we have a quickfix
                            I know what this is, I'll fix it.. sorry.
                            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by ddogg_777
                              Hmm, mine remembers the track time for both video and audio when I switch between them. Are you using external player (mpc) or built in player?
                              Very good question asked.. @holistic: which one ? I'll try it out to see..
                              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Working...
                              X