Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status...

Just wanted to keep you guys posted...

I have been pretty sick, but I am getting better now. I have not stopped working on RR by any means.

I received the D-Link Tuner today, and have already tested most of the control functions for both D-Link and Radiator. The only things left to do before I release it are:

-OSK/NUMERIC PAD Support (required by radio)
    -Preset Management functions (Add/Delete/Move/Search)

Other than the above, everything seems to work really well both with Radiator and D-Link.

Once the basic support for Radio is in place I'll probably make a few extra commands to improve it (like save/retrieve multiple presets to disk).

I am also trying to implement the skin functions from Confused's radio plugin in RR so that (if needed) one could get a skin from the plugin and use it with RR.

I'll keep you guys posted of more news..
    Guino.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Thanks for the update. Must be that flu thing going around. Get well soon. We knew there had to be a way to catch up with all the updates... get you sick!
    Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

guino - hope you are feeling better. I just wanted to take a minute to let you know how much I, and I believe I speak for everyone here on the site, appreciate the work you have done with this software. You have created a fantastic product and we all know that it is taking an enourmous amount of your personal time to make it happen.

Again, thanks for the outstanding work and the fantastic support.
      VIA MII 10000 - 512MB Ram - Dual 2.5" drives, Xenarc 700TSV, Panasonic CW-8132-B, Opus 150, Audigy 2 NX, PowerMate, IOADR1610 10 Relay card

Comment

Originally posted by BeaverWise
        guino - hope you are feeling better. I just wanted to take a minute to let you know how much I, and I believe I speak for everyone here on the site, appreciate the work you have done with this software. You have created a fantastic product and we all know that it is taking an enourmous amount of your personal time to make it happen.

Again, thanks for the outstanding work and the fantastic support.
        2nd that
        Food goes in here..... that's right ... mmmmm

Comment

All I can say is see above post and get well soon...back to daily updates...

Thanks......
          RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
          Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
          Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
          RRMedia
          RRExtended
          DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment