Clear All

• flash

hmmm something wierd has happend

for instance u cant show the song title in flash anymore
    and if u got a sliding flash layer on top everything under it dissapears
    even though the background of the flash is invisible

just thought i'd let u know Guino
    Food goes in here..... that's right ... mmmmm

Guino, do you have the full specifications/documentation of how a fully-flash skin should be made?

I am going to have my company's designer give it a go in a few days/weeks as soon as RR is chosen as my final frontend choice! eheeh... (Just waiting for a few things like Phone control, and waiting to see if it will be possible to play a directory on the fly from the player window, without having to go into playlist... basically browse directoris straight from plyaer window, click play and it starts playing the current directory... click a subdirector, play, and it starts there.... this being for audio and video if possible... you mentioned in another thread you were looking into something like this- It makes it easier for people who havent used the system... and it would still allow you to have playlists, they would behave just like a subdirectory when clicked)
    Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
    Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum

Flash!

R R

He'll save every one of us!

I'll get mi coat..
      A calm approach in a troubled world...
      http://www.inside-guide.co.uk/CarPC

CONSOLE_RR Project in progress...
      DC UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by holistic
        hmmm something wierd has happend

for instance u cant show the song title in flash anymore
        and if u got a sliding flash layer on top everything under it dissapears
        even though the background of the flash is invisible

just thought i'd let u know Guino
        You MUST define a label (i.e. "TRACKNAME") in order to use that information in flash. The label may be hidden say at 0,0 with Width/Height of 0,0. Although Flash objects are "Transparent" that's because I MADE them transparent by hand, which means that any object under the flash object is still behind it and won'tbe visible. so you could for instance hide the label behind your flash object. The only object that goes on top of the flash object is the Album Image, and perhaps a scrolling label (if not I could probably make it).
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Originally posted by RoyN
          Guino, do you have the full specifications/documentation of how a fully-flash skin should be made?

I am going to have my company's designer give it a go in a few days/weeks as soon as RR is chosen as my final frontend choice! eheeh... (Just waiting for a few things like Phone control, and waiting to see if it will be possible to play a directory on the fly from the player window, without having to go into playlist... basically browse directoris straight from plyaer window, click play and it starts playing the current directory... click a subdirector, play, and it starts there.... this being for audio and video if possible... you mentioned in another thread you were looking into something like this- It makes it easier for people who havent used the system... and it would still allow you to have playlists, they would behave just like a subdirectory when clicked)
          I still have to put out FAQs on everything... I'll start it this week.

The BFM Skin does what I believe you're saying of Playlist/browse in the "same" screen, just needs buttons worked out the way you like/think it's more intuitive. I will add the playlist browse feature at sometime.
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

cant make to show trackname and such no matter how i define....
            also selection list goes on top of flash
            Food goes in here..... that's right ... mmmmm

Comment

ok, I'll double check the with the sample/example file I made awhile back.
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Working...
              X