Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Autostart" in RR ?

Hi,

first of all, RR its a very fine Software. With top support and Updates every Day. (What say your Girlfriend when you coding all day?? :-) )

I have search over the Skin Commands list and in this Forum but could not find something to start the GPS (MM) automatically in background when starting RR .

(sorry for the english... )

You can add "gps" in RoadRunner Options.
    Just strart RRconfig.exe and put "gps" in "Start Command to execute:" then MM starts automaticly.
    My Car:
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=39693

Comment

Many thanks.....
      It was to easy.....

Thanks again.

Comment

you can also use:

gps||main

as the start command, to start the GPS screen with MM and then show the main screen automatically (I have never tried but it might work)...
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

This doesnt work... it stays @GPS...

Any way of going back to Menu? I basiicaly want the normal functionality but I wanted MM started in the background to warn me of speedcams
          Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
          Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

Yeah, I've tested and "fixed" this for the new release...
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
            "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

For me, start and stay in GPS is exactly what i want.

Thanks again for this nice Programm.
              As next I search for a tool which copy all files stored in my "Home Server" into the Car-Pc when detected the Wlan at home.

Comment

Today, 05:23 AM #7
                constantin7
                As next I search for a tool which copy all files stored in my "Home Server" into the Car-Pc when detected the Wlan at home.

If you can find a program that will launch a program when it detects a connection then you can use the "karens replicator" found at...

http://www.karenware.com/powertools/ptreplicator.asp

After you set up a job, then use the save as link to the job and point the wlan connection program to it and it will automatically start to sync....

Works Great....same one as used in Frodo Player, its just the stand-alone program instead....

RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
                Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
                Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
                RRMedia
                RRExtended
                DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

Working...