Won't Hibernate from Menu.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't Hibernate from Menu.

When I try to Hibernate from the menu in Road Runner I get the error message "The device driver for the 'PC/AT Enhanced PS/2 Keyboard(101/102-Key)'device is preventing the machine from entering hibernation. Please close all applications and try again. If the problem persists, you may need to update this driver."

If I use the Power Switch set to Hibernate it works. Any ideas?

I used to have a Force-Hibernate function, but some people complained that it was causeing their USB devices to be improperly disconnected, so I turned it into a hibernate "request".. I guess I can make an option to force-hibernate as it used to be..
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

That would be great. Thanks!

Comment

How about a standby option
        HARDWARE: Fujitsu Stylistic ST5111w/WiFi and dock, internal Hitachi 500G HD, external 1TB HD, Sierra Wireless Aircard 550, DVD-RW, BoomzBox HD radio, XM Commander, Delorme GPS, Saitek X-52 Pro joystick, BluSoleil Bluetooth, TPMS, FB, Elm327

Comment

Originally posted by GizmoQ
          How about a standby option
          You can do that by using the hibernate option on the menu while disabling Hibernate support in WINDOWS.
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

I've added support fo "FORCE" hibernate in the just released version.. just add this line to RR.INI:

forcehibernate=true

let me know if it still doesn't hibernate..
            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Working...
            X