Still waiting on Mappoint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting on Mappoint

Hey Guino, just wondering how long till Mappoint intergration? I know you are working hard and have your plate full, just wondering. I know many use D-SDK but I dont want to throw away by legit copy of Mappoint since I used it with MediaCar. Thanks!
    Car: 2002 Dodge Intrepid SE
    Car PC: AMD XP 2500+, 1gig DDR, MSI KM4M mobo, GeForce 5200 128mb, Western Digital 250gig HDD, DVD, 802.11g, Rikaline USB Mouse GPS, WinXP SP1
    Screens: Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen and Lilliput 7" RCA LCDs

Nevermind...

LOL, sorry for the nag. Just read the other threads, NEVERMIND! Keep up the good work.
    Car PC: AMD XP 2500+, 1gig DDR, MSI KM4M mobo, GeForce 5200 128mb, Western Digital 250gig HDD, DVD, 802.11g, Rikaline USB Mouse GPS, WinXP SP1

Comment

Yeah.. the current status on Mappoint is: loads up map, lets you scroll, zoom in/out, lets you open the route planner, enter address info, add and remove way points and calculate the route... there's still a bunch to be done.. but it's getting there.. I'll probably release it when it equals to MediaCar's mappoint features.. then I want to add support for POI locations and Try to make up a Favorites list too..
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Is all of that in the 3-19 release? I only see:
        loads up map, lets you scroll, zoom in/out,
        Progress: 80% - Permanent install left.
        Motion LS800 Tablet PC and dock.
        Vista, Bu-535 GPS, RoadRunner, MPT2006.

Comment

nope...
          Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
          "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Awsome so far, getting closer! Thanks again for the hard work! You the man!

Comment

Working...
            X