OSK, Skin Problem,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSK, Skin Problem,

I'm trying to skin an OSK that only uses half the screen, Unfortunately when I open it it overlays at the top of the screen and the rest is blank.

Also is the full ascii character set supported as some of my buttons do not appear to work?

1-Make sure the Ascii fields are set with the ASCII values of Lower and Upper case respectively.
    2-Make sure that ALL your keys have a CODE of exactly 1 character i.e. "A" or " ".. only enter more characters there for the special keys i.e. "ENTER" or "LEFT" etc..

Following the examples of existing skin files is a good idea..
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks, Problem is probably with the code character, as I only modified the existing OSK.skin file.

Any idea about the overlaying a the top and blanking the rest of the screen?

Thanks again

Comment

I might have to do something to the code for it to work right.. the OSK was typically full screen.. if you send me what you have, I can definitely get it going faster..
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
        X