X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR 04-06-05... Almost there..

Here are the changes..

-Added support for Top/Bottom Indicators for Playlist and Folder List
    -Added "STANDBY" skin command (alternate to "HIBERNATE")
    -Added support to pull RR's current screen/skin file from SDK
    -Added skin support to send commands to future plugins
    -Added option to Hide Desktop
    -Added Routis Nag screen Removal (Use "ROUTIS" as window name)
    -Improved Select/+ to stay in screen on press and hold of button
    -Improved External GPS support to work with Mappoint (Serial Port control)
    -Improved Hibernate to detect/resume when using power button (thanks Arathranar)
    -Improved OSK to work with the last window on focus (to work with dialogs of embbeded apps)
    -Fixed GPS "cut" window bug on first load
    -Fixed bug when adding current GPS Position to favorites
    -Fixed Route times on Mappoint

Tomorrow I hope to work on that Base Skinnable Plugin .. that is, if there aren't too many bugs in this version.

Thanks for your support,
    Guino.

NOTE: If you've downloaded this in the very first minutes after I posted this thread, please re-download as the file in the server was not the right one!
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Guino what will the Basi Skinnable Plugin be?

Any word on adapting Zorran's demo phoco application controller (in VB) for phone integration? We spoke of it before I think... this is just a small VB application that has all the remote control functions, and would just need to be skinned/changed around a bit
    Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
    Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

I have that code for Phoco.. but the idea is to include a little more than just that (internal phonebook etc). If I don't hear from Hematec soon enough I might just give it a shot...

The Base skinnable plugin will be a basic application+source with all the necessary functions to make applications using RR's (MC) skin format. This will also include all you need to control/interface with RR and pull up any info from it you might need.
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Skin Plugin

Guino,

When will the skin plugin be available? I was just going to contact you about how to incorporate the same type of skinning into an application that I am working on. That way I can keep things consistent. Let me know and keep up the fantastic work. You rock.

Thanks

Comment

Guino mentioned that the app will be released in the next couple of days ... bugs depending in RR due to the latest release.

Comment

Guino,

Everytime i press one of the cursor keys while on the main screen i get a runtime error. Is this a skinning problem or is it roadrunner? cause this didn't happen with a previous version of roadrunner. I'm using the brushed metal skin with the update on your site.
            There ain't no need to cry. Time's up. It's time to die....

Comment

Guino rocks.
              Thank you from every RR user out there.
              Another Novice?
              Progress so far <-------*-> 88%
              Kenwood MPV5025 with Aux
              Via MII10000
              512MB Ram
              LG Slim DVD\CDRW
              Xenarc 700TS
              M1ATX
              Pharos GPS
              SYBA USB2.0 4-port Hub
              Bufalo 54Mbs Wirelessb/g PCMCIA card

Comment

Thank you guino.
                http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/djpm05/sig.jpg

Comment

Have you checked your keytbl.ini??? It may have the wrong keycodes.

Comment

Originally posted by UK_MP3Car
                    Have you checked your keytbl.ini??? It may have the wrong keycodes.
                    I copied all the files from the new zip file over the existing files. shouldn't be a problem should it? But i'll check.

Edit: Just checked. keytbl.ini is the same as before. It only happens on the main menu screen. the audio player works fine.

Comment

I have the same troubble with the cursor keys and the last update the 040405 is working with RR but with the 060405 it comes runtime error.
                      Via Epia M1000
                      512MB RAM
                      120MB IBM Hard drive
                      Netgear MA111
                      Lilliput 8" Touchscreen

http://www.clarre.com/carcomputer.htm

Comment

thanks guino!
                        Peep MY TYTE WHIP yo! It's got too many ill mods to list!

Comment

Originally posted by Clarre
                          I have the same troubble with the cursor keys and the last update the 040405 is working with RR but with the 060405 it comes runtime error.
                          Guess i'm not the only one having problems then.

Comment

Originally posted by guino
                            I have that code for Phoco.. but the idea is to include a little more than just that (internal phonebook etc). If I don't hear from Hematec soon enough I might just give it a shot...

The Base skinnable plugin will be a basic application+source with all the necessary functions to make applications using RR's (MC) skin format. This will also include all you need to control/interface with RR and pull up any info from it you might need.
                            Guino, does this mean that we can skin our own apps like RR????
                            That should be one of the BEST updates!!:P

Comment

I have tested right now the new version in my car. I'm not using mappoint, so i go to stress the rest of the application. I've found a little bug in this version: in the ext apps menu is visualized the jpeg of the album of the current artist when in the ext app no jpeg is present... however this is not a very important problem
                              Fabio

RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

Comment

Working...
                              X