External gps popup menu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• External gps popup menu

Hey guino is it possible to have a popup menu in the External gps skin similar to the one in the mappoint skin? The reason i ask this is because i want a popup menu with buttons that sendkeys to iguidance. I was just just going to have the buttons around the application window but that would take up too much space.

just use the MENU command for this.. then each button should be in the format: "EXIT||SENDKEY;<KEY>"... look it up in skin commands.txt
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Thanks, i just tried it out and it works, but everytime i use the menu command the embeded dissapears but comes back to focus once the loaded menu is closed, is there a way around this. Thanks for your time

Comment

I'll see what I can do...
        Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
        "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
        X