Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR 04-25-05 ... Improvements..

New release with those changes:

# Added XM Favorites Lists Support (Completing XM Support)
    # Added XM preventions against bad serial link/loss of connection/power
    # Improved A LOT the Speed of playlist handling: "ADD1", "MINUS1", "SELECT|+"
    # Improved lists to "scroll" contents of selected items when they don't fit (Thanks Hematec)
    # Improved Hibernate to support XM (To re-power it up)
    # Improved Custom Labels as to be pulled from FLASH
    # Improved pause/resume commands to work with FM/XM
    # Fixed XM resume Bug coming out of TV/FM/Video

Notes:

This is just a quick update with a few requests I got to work on.. XM Support should now work a lot better and should support hibernation. Also I have modified the audio player (using MSPAINT -- you can laugh) to include the favorites management buttons...

The playlist handling functions are now way faster, that is, to load, add files and change playlists. If you download the Brushmetal skin again you'll notice that that original "concept" phone control skin is in the works, but some bugs have to be worked out and the call popup windows have yet to be made.. this was a long weekend to me travelling from KY to L.A., so I didn't get a chance to do much..

Let me know,
    Thanks for your support,
    Guino.
    Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
    "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

sweet, thanks a lot as always!

EDIT: PHOCO looks tyte

Now I really gotta get mine working..........
    Peep MY TYTE WHIP yo! It's got too many ill mods to list!

Comment

Nice, i have installed and activated xm over this weekend in my car and i'm allready loving it. But for some reason my soundblaster audigy usb is not upmixing the front 2 channels to 6 channels and i have noticed that its not muting the soundcard either. The xm reciever is pluged into the line in on the soundcard, xp shows that thats a "Line in/Mic" port if thats any help. But when i play mp3's its total surround sound. Also in xm screen the winamp(2.9) mixer is not doing anything at all. Does anyone have any input on this problem?? Thanks in advance....
      4G64 5 SPEED
      MY CAR - MY 5SPD - MY CARPUTER - MY GARAGE SALE

Comment

Thanks, does "list" faster...

Not a big thing, as I don't change the settings too much, but what about that save dialog box for the config....or R U going to make it part of RR as so it could just be another screen...like mentioned in another thread..
        RideRunner...The #1 FE, PERIOD.

Current Project: DFXVoice [v1.0 Released]
        Next in line: RRMedia v2.0

DFX 5.1.1 Skin
        Appstore Link

My RideRunner Plugins
        RRMedia
        RRExtended
        DFXVoice

"There are no bugs - only undocumented features."

Comment

Cool, I'm gonna get this in the car soon... just to confirm, the radio frequency thing is fixed right?
          Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
          Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

Is insightbb down? I cant download, and the mirror's download is also pointing to the same insightbb site.... :?:
            Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
            Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

@goosey, do a search for "audigy upmix line" and you'll find some posts where people contacted creative and they said that their audigy line does not upmix any inputs. Make sure you have the latest updates but I doubt that they would ever support it on a an older card. However, I believe the ZS series does upmix stereo inputs.
              Aopen i855GMEm-LFS with Dothan 1.8ghz
              512mb DDR333
              Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

Originally posted by goosey2099
                Nice, i have installed and activated xm over this weekend in my car and i'm allready loving it. But for some reason my soundblaster audigy usb is not upmixing the front 2 channels to 6 channels and i have noticed that its not muting the soundcard either. The xm reciever is pluged into the line in on the soundcard, xp shows that thats a "Line in/Mic" port if thats any help. But when i play mp3's its total surround sound. Also in xm screen the winamp(2.9) mixer is not doing anything at all. Does anyone have any input on this problem?? Thanks in advance....
                You can only expand the lines and use the mixer IF you use the line in plugin -- in which case you should have the line in set for recording and MUTE for playback. You'll have to set 6 ch ont he line in plugin parameters. Also, the XM skin right now only mutes the XM device.. but you can make it mute both the device and sound card, by changing the command from "XMMUTE" to "XMMUTE||MASTERMUTE" .. I don't see why you'd want to do that though.
                Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
                "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

@BlueZX3 -- I'll fix the save config dialog

@RoyN -- yes it's fixed.
                  Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

hey guino,

did you add the one line of code you were talking about to fix the focus issue with the iguidance sendkey function. the issue was that the sendkey wouldn't work if iguidance was already running before opening rr until after you click on iguidance?
                    my car: 2003 g35 coupe, 2.5ghz c2d cpu, gigabyte micro atx mb, dsatx
                    wife's car: 2004 honda accord coupe 2.4ghz p4 cpu, asus micro atx mb, opus 150
                    company car: 2006 chevy avalanche 2.0ghz p4 laptop, cnx p1900

Comment

not yet.. haven't had the time.
                      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by guino
                        not yet.. haven't had the time.
                        no rush. just checking.
                        my car: 2003 g35 coupe, 2.5ghz c2d cpu, gigabyte micro atx mb, dsatx
                        wife's car: 2004 honda accord coupe 2.4ghz p4 cpu, asus micro atx mb, opus 150
                        company car: 2006 chevy avalanche 2.0ghz p4 laptop, cnx p1900

Comment

Originally posted by guino
                          New release with those changes:

# Improved A LOT the Speed of playlist handling: "ADD1", "MINUS1", "SELECT|+"
                          # Improved lists to "scroll" contents of selected items when they don't fit (Thanks Hematec)

Notes:

The playlist handling functions are now way faster, that is, to load, add files and change playlists.

Let me know,
                          Thanks for your support,
                          Guino.
                          Dude! These updates are exactly what I was waiting for! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyN
                            Is insightbb down? I cant download, and the mirror's download is also pointing to the same insightbb site.... :?:
                            The links ARE working.. I had to move my files to the rmc.pimpedwheels.com domain because I ran out of space.
                            Ride Runner RR's Myspace

Comment

If you ever want to move the stuff that rarely changes let me know, I've plenty of space and bandwidth to offer, all you need to do then is change the links.

Comment

Working...
                              X