Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Sensitive Volume

Guino,

I saw that you mentioned this back at the 3-30-05 release. Is this something you were still planning on doing? I know we can have the zoom in MapPoint change with speed, and we can reduce the volume level for the voice prompts, so perhaps we can now merge them, and have the volume increase by a user selectable % for every increase of X MPH? This is the only thing I miss about my factory radio.

Thanks for all the hard work, and keep 'em commin!

DC

hmm..normally these kinds of "auto" settings are rev-dependant...so speed isnīt nessesary the correct value to base this kind of thing on.

Comment

it is still planned for those who might want to use it.. just haven't gotten around doing it.. I also need to improve the directions volume thing a bit.. everytime I mess with this stuff I have to work with GPS data logs and it sucks.. so it takes a bunch of time with testing.. but I'll get to it..
      Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
      "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Any updates on this? Would be really nice to have!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by guino
          it is still planned for those who might want to use it.. just haven't gotten around doing it.. I also need to improve the directions volume thing a bit.. everytime I mess with this stuff I have to work with GPS data logs and it sucks.. so it takes a bunch of time with testing.. but I'll get to it..
          Guino, make this function an option... Some cars (also my) already has this function in the original hi-fi.
          Fabio

RoadRunner - PC Navigator 7.1 - FreeFone

Comment

Bump... instead of making a new thread, my question is somewhat similar. I'm gonna put together a carpc within a month. Would it possible for the volume to go down a bit at stoplights or something?
            Click for link to my Cardomain page.

Comment

these options are already available in RR kindly added by Skippy76, you just have to enable them in the INI..
              Ride Runner RR's Myspace

"Being happy is not about having what you want, it's about wanting what you have."
              "The best things in life are always free - but that doesn't mean money can't buy you good things."

Comment

Working...
              X